SAU Community

Carbon Fibre S2 Front Foglight/indicator Surrounds Group Buy!

PM-R33

Well from my understanding of such a process, they still have to make a carbon prototype, trial fit it and make sure it fits fine and then put them into production. So it probably still wouldn't be for a while but i'll let Shane give a better ETA.

I'll make my payment tomorrow :devil:

Well from my understanding of such a process, they still have to make a carbon prototype, trial fit it and make sure it fits fine and then put them into production. So it probably still wouldn't be for a while but i'll let Shane give a better ETA.

I'll make my payment tomorrow :D

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update - we have only 4 paid up orders, so for those of you who are on the list but not put there order through can you please do so asap.

Phil you are right, the process is:

1. make mould

2. produce prototype

3. test prototype

4. production run

5. recieve and distribute

The timing of all this will depend on when we can get the 10 confirmed orders through so hurry up guys.

Thanks,

Shane

My two payments have been made :D

BUY LIST

1. PMR33 - Paid

2. EIRESGAUS

3. NA BEAST

4. DELLJIT - Paid

5. SSXRICHO - Paid

6. 75COUPE - Paid

7. AHH 33 S2 - Paid

8. MSTRSHENANIGANS

9. PMR33 (Extra set) - Paid

10. AAARGH 33 - Paid

I'll PM the other guys to get them to make payment. There was also another guy "Black CSR" who put his name up in the original thread saying he was keen, but I messaged him and he still hasn't gotten back to me, so not sure what the go is there.

Well if you could transfer the money into my account you will be able to get my second kit that I had to purchase so we would have 10 people. I'll let PSI parts know if they are able to some how update the details so my second kit goes to you.

Or maybe PSI Parts can refund me my second kit and then you can just buy it on their website.

What ever is easiest for Shane to do.

I'll let you know once I PM PSI Parts.

Edited by PM-R33