SAU Community

Carbon Fibre S2 Front Foglight/indicator Surrounds Group Buy!

PM-R33

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to thank everyone for the patience and understanding in this group buy.

I am very proud to say THEY HAVE ARRIVED!! I am busy packing these up for you all I will have them in the post tomorrow with delivery before the weekend.

You will receive an email with your tracking details tomorrow.

Thank you again to all of you.

Cheers,

Shane

PSI Parts

• Like 1

managed to snap off one of the screw points while fitting.. im raging so hard right now lol

hopefully an adhesive helps..

Oh man that sucks. I was so paranoid about doing the same thing. Try some hardcore superglue or just don't worry about the one.

My stock ones had two snapped off from a minor prang with a roo years ago and I didn't even know about it.

wow Phil i cant believe how dissapointed i am right now with the fitment of these, i go to put the right hand side 1 on first and 3 out of the 6 tabs are about 5mm out of where there supposed to be and are no where near fitable, all the tabs on the right surround are overly to fat compared to the left side surround where the tabs all look beatiful and alot neater. i know with being aftermarket and carbon there not going to be 100% but to completely not line up is not cool.

Been waiting so long for these and for them to not fit is so dissapointing, i dont want a refund would just like a set that fits!

• Like 1

i glued the mount back on but ended up just ignoring it since it didnt really influence the fitment

regarding fit, i found it was out a bit too. 2 points on each cover require the mounting point to slot inside, and the points on this cover are just too fat to fit inside the little circle on the foglight assemply

i ended up just trimming about 5mm off the 2 points on each cover. just used a hacksaw blade took about 10mins

agUul.jpg

MW8Hy.jpg

• Like 1

I wonder why mine didn't have any problems? Like I said, a couple of the screw holes were slightly aligned wrong but only by maybe a mm. And some of the holes were drilled slightly to big so I just needed slightly thicker screws but that was it.

Delljit, looks good man. You happy with it?

well i had to use wider screws, and the 2 mounting points that are closest to the centre of the car were too long to fit into the assembly's standard points so i had to hack saw a few mm off to compensate

it looks good but was a bit more screwing around than i initially anticipated

happy with the end product in terms of appearance, not as happy in terms of needing adjustments