SAU Community

R33 with sig. cam. rb20?

They dropped the RB20E for the R34s and made the base model a RB20DE, but the 33 definitely had it. This particular example looks terrible anyway. Even if I was in the market for a non turbo Skyline, 120,000 Yen is far too much for this sticker covered and crash damaged car. I wonder how it sold for so much?

hahaha thats funny why would anyone buy that!!! what was nissan thinking!

in the comment section it says nothing is available it doesnt even have power steering, power windows or air con????? or am i reading it wrong

I cant believe how unfamiliar with Skylines some of the "enthusiasts" are here.

And quite clearly you can see in the pictures that it does have climate control/aircon and power steering.

For 120,000y it would be good to part out here. Of course the govt wont let you.

sewid, if you read the remarks section it says

"ABS Not Available,SUN ROOF Not Available, TELEVISION Not Available, NAVIGATION Not Available, LEATHER SEAT Not Available, A/C Not Available, P/S Not Available, P/W Not Available, SERVICE BOOK Not Available, USER MANUAL Not Available"

I think i am pretty familiar with skylines buddy, whats with the attitude mate?

My previous skyline was an R33 GTS.

R33 GTS - engine RB20E, single cam, 2 litre engine with 130PS output. You do get climate control, power windows, power mirrors and power steering as standard

But you don't get ABS, traction control, HICAS, sway bars, etc. It's the entry level skyline. But IMO it's still a good car, after all it's a SKYLINE.

though it is somewhat underpowered! :)

They can be had for peanuts over here and there are plenty of nice examples around, the above car not being one of them. :)

sewid, if you read the remarks section it says

"ABS Not Available,SUN ROOF Not Available, TELEVISION Not Available, NAVIGATION Not Available, LEATHER SEAT Not Available, A/C Not Available, P/S Not Available, P/W Not Available, SERVICE BOOK Not Available, USER MANUAL Not Available"

I think i am pretty familiar with skylines buddy, whats with the attitude mate?

I meant that towards the people thinking the RB20E was a transplant.

Besides if you are familiar with Skylines you can quite clearly see the PS resevoir as well as the AC/Climate control setup in the pics. The remarks on that site are usually wrong in that section.