SAU Community

Micolour Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - Final 2010 Round

Belsil80

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully i get to the main list from the reserves.

at this stage, if i get in, the 32 will have a std turbo setup on it :) so no gate action from me this time.

might get some traction then lol

Get back from overseas on the 19th after 3 weeks away. Could be a good opportunity to take the GTR for a good drive as well as see some great action. Possibilities :)

hey ryan.

any meet point at bp service station?..i'll be coming for drive if i finsh puting my car together again..only waiting for my nismo clutch to arrive. :ermm: ..

naythan.

hey ryan.

any meet point at bp service station?..i'll be coming for drive if i finsh puting my car together again..only waiting for my nismo clutch to arrive. :ermm: ..

naythan.

There usually is a cruise organized from Wallan BP. Around 8 seems the norm. Some one will post a cruise thread closer to the day and it will go from there. Ryan goes up earlier if i'm not mistaken?

Yeah mate, i have absoloutly nothing to do with cruises, someone usually comes up with something.

The field is now 52 cars. The following people are in:

Tim Bryan

Mark Ryan

John Kypri

Just a reminder... Volunteers = Day goes ahead. No Volunteers = Start Drinking at 9am :)

hey ryan.

any meet point at bp service station?..i'll be coming for drive if i finsh puting my car together again..only waiting for my nismo clutch to arrive. :P ..

naythan.

hey naythan

we usually cruise down from Wallan BP at around 6am, but that is mostly because we have to be at the DECA facility by 8am for driver registration and scrutineering.

there may be another cruise leaving later just for those who are coming down to watch, but i'm not sure on that.

Cheers

Roman

yay i dropped my skyline off for repairs n paint on thursday so i'm definetly bringing a skyline next year! and ive got 2 other car options for this deca so i may have to pull the ute out. If we change vehicle details, is it ok on the day or prior notice ? i will know what i'm bringing next weekend.

Sorry I have to drop out due to a number of reasons :) so someone can have my spot. Will try and make it up for the night though

bummer man, 1st deca with ur GTR and not coming. Does this mean you got another job ? cars come first :D

If we change vehicle details, is it ok on the day or prior notice ? i will know what i'm bringing next weekend.

Let us know before Monday /Tuesday so we can put it on the results sheets

Sorry I have to drop out due to a number of reasons :blink: so someone can have my spot. Will try and make it up for the night though

Sorry to hear that Leigh.

As ya have a tripple room booked for both nights can you let Bec know ASAP if they are still needed.

Cheers..WayneO