SAU Community

"dimple" Neodymium Magnetic Sump Plug Group Buy!

PM-R33

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah ok fair enough. Cheers for that. Maybe they won't be here that quick :blink:

Also regarding the diff and gearbox plugs.

I spoke to Richard and he can make them to fit 3/4" BSPT (The size Elite Racing said he thought they were) however I still kind of need some confirmation. Really don't want to be ordering 50 plugs and then getting something that doesn't fit lol.

Edited by PM-R33

• 2 weeks later...
hey phil is there any eta on when we shall be receiving these?

Unfortunately not. If you want the tracking number just PM me. The tracking number's last update was that it left the US on the 4th of November.

Just ordered the two plugs.. will have them both on Wednesday arvo. will post up picks soon after.

Sweet as man, keen to see if they are the size Elite Racing said.

just looked up and i didn't specify , im after diff and sump plugs for an SR20DET, is that ok?

Yeah that's fine. The sump plug will be the same as ours, the diff plug you will have to let me know the size though (might be the same as ours).

Edited by PM-R33

UPDATE!

THEY ARRIVED!

I will start getting them ready for postage tomorrow. I'm just a bit worried I f**ked up the postage cost and it is going to be more than I anticipated damnit. I will try to sweet talk the post office lady to let them be sent for the price I calculated for (Depends on the thickness of the little padded envelopes I am using. Worried it will be above the thickness).

To say these magnets are strong is quite the understatement! My god!

The craftsmanship on them is amazing. I also received some of the Dimple Black Hole magnets to try out. You place them on the outside of the oil filter for an added level of protection. These little suckers are insane! There is six of them and each is seperated by a bit of plastic in the packaging and it requires my full strength just to break them apart by bending the stack of 6! To actually pull them apart is next to impossible (Note to self, do not ever put two of them together without the plastic)

EDIT: Second note to self, do not get finger in between two magnets, I just nearly broke my damn finger lol

Edited by PM-R33