SAU Community

? Somewhere To Take My R34 Gtt For Servicing/maintenance

elle

Hi there guys, I live on the South Coast and was hoping i could grad some advice on some good places to take my R34 gtt for servicing/maintenance, when something goes wrong and so on, i just wana be able to take it somewhere where im not gana get scammed and they know what there doing, im pretty sure there isnt anywhere to close to me (nowra) so im thinking maybe wollongong, i really dont know so would love any suggestions... Thanks heaps,

elle... :-)

Autostop Service Centre. 39 Montague st North Wollongong.

ask for Stuart

http://autostop.net.au/index.php/Homepage/

Hi there guys, I live on the South Coast and was hoping i could grad some advice on some good places to take my R34 gtt for servicing/maintenance, when something goes wrong and so on, i just wana be able to take it somewhere where im not gana get scammed and they know what there doing, im pretty sure there isnt anywhere to close to me (nowra) so im thinking maybe wollongong, i really dont know so would love any suggestions... Thanks heaps,

elle... :-)

• 6 months later...

lol - Why do you say that, just asking outa curiosity, do you know the area ?? Its pretty lame hey ;-D

Thanks Terry, yeah she advised me not to even bother with anywhere around here and im pretty sure id agree with her, im hoping to get the car into stuart at autostop, he seems to have a terrific reputation :-)