SAU Community

This Is The New Recipe Chat Thread...

Houdini

yeah u gotta watch out.. i bought a orange 2x12 the other day.. dude had 1 greenback and 1 V30 in it. told him to put the matching v30 back in it, and then its a deal haha

farkin modders... what sort of gear u rocking dude?? :D

Have heard about that combo bring done haha.

Gibson melody maker(pre mod pickup selection in progress, the neck suited my hand post-tendon severing)

Tiny terror head/ 1x12 v30

Cole Clark FL1AC

Next up will be another amp, peavey/Mesa etc :P

Slow return to playing after 6ish yrs off.

Got a bass and a few other guitars around.

What else you got?

I have various connections with importers/disties/store managers so if there is something you cant get hit me up.

Will grab a copy when you are done in the studio.

really cant tell if this mary is a con or not.

very weird, saying needs 5k to pay clearance duties for her dads deceased estate gold to be released, currently in kuala lumpar trying to do the deal

obviously Im not in a financial position to help, said all along got no money & have no desire for money

she's saying got 3 houses from the estate, 2m gold, cant access houses till she's married, needs money for the gold clearance.

lol sounds so much like a con, especially when she asked for western union transfer, gave address etc.

so, I phoned the address, twice. No, no room 34B no Mary X. got her to phone me

had a nice chat tried to decifer a few things, sounded american but maybe asian, coulnt tell really - asking me why I cant trust her

said i cant do this etc, only way I thought thru it was this:

fly to adelaide stay with me for a few days meet my parents we borrow 10k from them, fly to malaysia do the payment req'd, get the goods, fly back to adelaide.

otherwise sorry thats it, good luck for the future

now she's saying yes, send her a plane ticket and she'll be on her way do it my way

hmmmmm, she's been saying everything a guy with feelings wants to hear, bar this money stuff. made it clear I can only help my way as above 'cause got no money

money, western union, no such hotel room 34b at Sunway kuala lumpar, some of the live messages seem to worded beautifully precisely etc but seems too quick ie copy paste

other times 1 liners are mispelt.

smells like a con. thank christ Im a smart bloke who thinks things thru :)

so, do I fork out $400 for a flight for her to meet me at the airport?

really cant tell if this mary is a con or not.

very weird, saying needs 5k to pay clearance duties for her dads deceased estate gold to be released, currently in kuala lumpar trying to do the deal

obviously Im not in a financial position to help, said all along got no money & have no desire for money

she's saying got 3 houses from the estate, 2m gold, cant access houses till she's married, needs money for the gold clearance.

lol sounds so much like a con, especially when she asked for western union transfer, gave address etc.

so, I phoned the address, twice. No, no room 34B no Mary X. got her to phone me

had a nice chat tried to decifer a few things, sounded american but maybe asian, coulnt tell really - asking me why I cant trust her

said i cant do this etc, only way I thought thru it was this:

fly to adelaide stay with me for a few days meet my parents we borrow 10k from them, fly to malaysia do the payment req'd, get the goods, fly back to adelaide.

otherwise sorry thats it, good luck for the future

now she's saying yes, send her a plane ticket and she'll be on her way do it my way

hmmmmm, she's been saying everything a guy with feelings wants to hear, bar this money stuff. made it clear I can only help my way as above 'cause got no money

money, western union, no such hotel room 34b at Sunway kuala lumpar, some of the live messages seem to worded beautifully precisely etc but seems too quick ie copy paste

other times 1 liners are mispelt.

Sorry to hear that mate, pull the rip cord and gtfo. Dare I ask how you 'met' her?

Sorry to say, I think you should run for the hills..

As they say, If it quacks like a duck, it probably is a Duck...

In this case, if it seems like a con (money transfer via Western Union, will get a real fortune) it probably is a Con.

:(

Sorry to say, I think you should run for the hills..

As they say, If it quacks like a duck, it probably is a Duck...

In this case, if it seems like a con (money transfer via Western Union, will get a real fortune) it probably is a Con.

:(

DIdnt want to be the first to say it :(

• Like 1

yar I know I know

now she's saying she'll be buying the ticket, next week by the looks

not committing to anything, but we'll see I guess.

where did we meet - well, I singned up on a date sight didnt I . . . *blushes

Nothing wrong with dating sites.

What I don't get is why she can't save up the $5k to release it herself?

May take a while to save it up but the supposed estate shouldn't be going anywhere if she is the beneficiary.

Unfortunately I agree with the others... too many alarm bells, sorry to say... but I hope we are all wrong.

All these low life scum sucking pricks that scam people via dating sites should be hung from the ton gate by their genitals. Srsly, trying to fleece people who are obviously just looking for someoneto share their life with is right up there with being a pedophile IMO. I have a good friend who is going through a fairly rough time being single atm, and she is constantly having to take everything she see's and hears with a whole bag of salt, and a few times it has cost her genuine interest from other single people, purely because she has come very close to being burnt so many times she cant trust anyone any more.

Even if it is a scam Brendan, just make sure it doesnt cause you to lose faith in yourself (as many people both smarter than you, and those not so, get taken by arseholes like this every day) or the rest of humanity. There IS someone out there fore you, its just that finding them may not be as easy as you would hope.

I know I know, glad Im a smart bloke

apparently though she is buying a plane ticket right now, talking in a few hrs time so will hear what the go is

we'll see what happens. either way Im being open minded through this. smells wrong but you just dont know unless you walk down that avenue.....

it could be something amazing and pure, or it could be nothing at all bar an attempted scam on someone (me) who wont take a bar of it (money talk)

lets just say Im prepared to being disappointed on this, so in fact it wont be a disappointment at all.

and if it IS true than Ive lost nothing but gained the world

she will be at the airport on saturday afternoon.

wow

:)

Just because shes going to show her face doesnt mean she isnt still trying to scam you mate, not to sound too negative but it may just be a 'long con'. I truely hope it all works out for the best, of course

Ive got no money, no asset base, nothing to offer but my heart, my soul

so we'll see what happens. Im taking a chance and will see what happens.

already been scammed once, ended up marrying that one after she went off the pill

after a hell of a lot of hurt and no support that is long over, Im moving on. Just want to be happy

if this happens then so be it, if not than again no worries tomorrow will be a new dawn

but Im definately making changes this 2011 :)

Have heard about that combo bring done haha.

Gibson melody maker(pre mod pickup selection in progress, the neck suited my hand post-tendon severing)

Tiny terror head/ 1x12 v30

Cole Clark FL1AC

Next up will be another amp, peavey/Mesa etc :P

Slow return to playing after 6ish yrs off.

Got a bass and a few other guitars around.

What else you got?

I have various connections with importers/disties/store managers so if there is something you cant get hit me up.

Will grab a copy when you are done in the studio.

Ooo! i've never used a Tiny Terror ......rockaverbs are good tho! :)

I've got a Belman Double Cutaway Semi Hollow (trying to sell.. u want?) and I use an ESP Eclipse I as my main guitar

and an acoustic guitar.. Tanglewood TW115 (its half decent)

i've got various effects pedals floating around aswell.. currently only use three pedals in my live setup.. Eventide Timefactor, an Eventide Modfactor! and a boss tuner pedal

I do have plans to add my whammy and a few other random pedals in though =] need to buy a pedalTrain or something..

and I'm planning on buying a new PSU so i don't have to have powerpacks galore and a powerboard haha

will definately hit u up if we can't sort out a distro deal! :) thanks dude!

pretty excited to get into the studio already!! its the anticipation that's killer.. haha

ah-ha!! its a scam !

:)

all good, im not easily conned.

never mind, no big deal hey

cheers for the well wishes tho guys

cheers.gif Probably wont amount to anything, but possibly contact the site you were using and tell them about it? Might stop some other poor bloke from sending through the cash.

Oh well, it's a shame it didn't amount to anything, Brendo, but at least you didn't get caught in her trap. F'kin sucks though, because we could see how excited you were initially.

Live and learn, here's to continued good judgement in the future, but even better if it does bring you some happiness, yeah? :)