SAU Community

Wa Spikie & Jinxed Present "perths Slightly South Cruise" 5/12/2010

hello,

this cruise is being organized by some guys on aus300zx.com. They are usually zed car only cruises, but Ross aka Jinxed thought it'd be nice to invite our vq-series cousins along. They are aiming for 40 plus cars, so hopefully a few of you guys can make it. Itd be good to see some different cars along. details:

Ok everyone, the time to organise another cruise is upon us. This cruise is a joint effort between myself and Spikie with location picked out by both of us, so big thanks to Spikie for the help on this one.

First meet point will be at Tuart College (crnr of Hodgson & Banksia rds, Joondanna) at 12 noon for a approx 12.30 leave, on SUNDAY 5/12/2010

It will be a long cruise heading south to past mandurah, so make sure youve got a full tak of fuel on baord for the run.......

As per usual the last stop will be at a pub (this one has a great outdoor area) so we can stop, share photos and relax before heading back. estimated finish will be 4-5 pm.

This will be a zed only cruise, and members from the 240z,260z,280zx,300zx,350z and 370z clubs will be incvited to attend. We may also have another group of v35 owners joining us on the day, depending on how things turn out.....they are like a 4 seater 350z so they should fit in lol........

Please post up your attendance so we can organise map numbers, we would like to see this cruise as the biggest zed run yet, so we want 40 or more cars, ie every zed in Perth!burnrubber.gif

See you there

Ross (Jinxed)

Luke (Spikie)

a couple of points:

1. Zeds and V-series skylines only. Don't make a fool of yourself by turning up in your r33 or r34 becuase youll be asked to leave.

2. No muppets. We're a friendly bunch and we like to have fun but if you do burnouts or engage in other dumb shit behavior that endangers people or cars, youll be asked to leave (and probably filmed).

3. Please leave your screen name in this thread with vehicle youre bringing (i.e. v35, v36, z33)

4. have fun!

see you there

Olly

Edited by IEatPelicans

if i will be back in time from my holiday ill probably be in. othewise im sre there are a few others on here that might want to tag along...victor, steve, tarun etc...

if i will be back in time from my holiday ill probably be in. othewise im sre there are a few others on here that might want to tag along...victor, steve, tarun etc...

Sorry bro I've got an exam the next day so can't make it.

will try nd make it its just dat from start dec il b real busy on the weekends as im tryna get xtra dough to go on a lil holiday nd pay off this rather large credit card debt that my recent mods have left me wid b4 i start full tym work.

will let u no 1 week in advance if i can make it

Thanks for the invite, guys. This should be good...and get to know a few Zeds.

I probably can make it, but will check with my Mrs when she comes back from holiday in a fortnight.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Just dropping by to say I will, at least, drop by to say hi at the 1st meet point and meet new owners if any plans come up on that day for me or my Mrs. If not, I will cruise along with you guys.

So, +1 from me. See you guys there.

Edited by Victor.T

Hi guys,

Just dropping by to say I will be most likely cruising along now. Plus, I will be bring along 2 more V-series owners (Not on SAU).

So, +3 from me. See you guys there.

Edited by Victor.T