SAU Community

1000hp R34 Gtr Vs Veyron

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh really? Enzo FXX 1:10.7

Where in my previous post does it say its a legal road car all I said that it is the fastest car around that track!

actually the renault f1 car is the fastest car around the track (59 seconds).....

The Power Board

1. 1:16.8 - Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

2. 1:17.1 - Gumpert Apollo Sport

3. 1:17.3 - Ascari A10

4. 1:17.6 - Koenigsegg CCX (with Top Gear Wing)

5. 1:17.7 - Noble M600 (cold)

6. 1:17.8 - Pagani Zonda Roadster F Clubsport

7. 1:17.9 - Caterham Seven R500 (cold tyres)

8. 1:18.3 - Bugatti Veyron

9. 1:18.4 - Pagani Zonda F

10. 1:18.9 - Maserati MC12

11. 1:19.0 - Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce

12. 1:19.0 - Enzo Ferrari

13. 1:19.1 - Ferrari 458 Italia

14. 1:19.5 - Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4

15. 1:19.5 - Porsche 997 GT2

16. 1:19.5 - Ariel Atom 2 300

17. 1:19.7 - Nissan GT-R

18. 1:19.7 - Ferrari 430 Scuderia

19. 1:19.8 - Lamborghini Murciélago LP640

20. 1:19.8 - Porsche Carrera GT

the fxx is not on the list, i also watched the episode where it blitzed the track but i dont know why it isnt on the list.....

here is evidence on why the R35 GTR is such a good car..it costs around half the price of all these

but is just as good

Edited by ML73ZR

here is evidence on why the R35 GTR is such a good car..it costs around half the price of all these

but is just as good

difference being that the GTR is a mass produced car while the others are somewhat more hand crafted and made in limited numbers.

u guys do know that u cant register an fxx right, ferari have to invite u to own one as well.

ill find the details when i get home, its in one of the wheels or motor mags, basically u own the car, ferrari owns the rights to it and u have to go to them to drive it on a track and there engineers have to be there....

ill find it when i get home

Edited by GUN_METAL_GTR32

u guys do know that u cant register an fxx right, ferari have to invite u to own one as well.

ill find the details when i get home, its in one of the wheels or motor mags, basically u own the car, ferrari owns the rights to it and u have to go to them to drive it on a track and there engineers have to be there....

ill find it when i get home

yeah it costs you 3 million dollars or something like that, and you never get to take it home. if you want to drive it you ring up ferrari, they take it to a track for you, you drive it round then hand the keys back when you are done.

also while talking about cars that can hold their own against the big boys, look at the list closely. you will see the ariel atom on there above the GTR. that's essentially a car made in a shed, LOL. same goes for the caterham.