SAU Community

To All Skyline Onwers In Vic. Cancer Operation

absR34

Hey i was on Facebook couple weeks ago and went on to sau on facebook. i seen dis comment from an gal stating that she wants all skyline owners to the da young boy a favour and take him for a cruise before he goes into a big operation for cancer use can have a read ur self, to get more info. http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.p...p;id=2786712445 <------ SAU page.

Anyway some skyline owners were great to organise a day so we can all see this young boy, before his big operation. P.s He loves skyines lol. i do not know this young boy, just want to make his dreams come true smile.gif if any 1 has any questions contact hopeless33 and his contac number is 0429074966 .

Meet Location - StALbans Reserve (Park). Boundary Rd, East Geelong Corner St.Albans rd. enter park off boundary rd

Meet Time - 12:00 PM Afternoon 5/12/2010

Destination - Wont take Long, just going to show the boy that SAU ppl r supporting him and his family, and maybe take him for a small drive.

Extra Info - If the weather is good we might go for a drive after dat lol smile.gif

Thanks boys and gals hope to hear from u ppl soon smile.gif

Edited by absR34

Hey i was on Facebook couple weeks ago and went on to sau on facebook. i seen dis comment from an gal stating that she wants all skyline owners to the da young boy a favour and take him for a cruise before he goes into a big operation for cancer use can have a read ur self, to get more info. http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.p...p;id=2786712445 <------ SAU page.

Anyway some skyline owners were great to organise a day so we can all see this young boy, before his big operation. P.s He loves skyines lol. i do not know this young boy, just want to make his dreams come true smile.gif if any 1 has any questions contact hopeless33 and his contac number is 0429074966 .

Meet Location - StALbans Reserve (Park). Boundary Rd, East Geelong Corner St.Albans rd. enter park off boundary rd

Meet Time - 12:00 PM Afternoon 5/12/2010

Destination - Wont take Long, just going to show the boy that SAU ppl r supporting him and his family, and maybe take him for a small drive.

Extra Info - If the weather is good we might go for a drive after dat lol smile.gif

Thanks boys and gals hope to hear from u ppl soon smile.gif

Good job abs !

I have contacted the young lady who knows a very Young boy called Seth , who is suffering from cancer . He lives in Geelong , Victoria and would loved to have gone for a ride in a Skyline , his favorite car , sadly i could not raise any help in time . I am now trying to arrange a few Skyline owners in the area to pay him a visit on Christmas day , I am sure that this will aid his recovery if not just brighten a 5 Year olds christmas up . If you could arrange something or know of an organiser in the Victoria area then please contact me as so far i have 1 volenteer and a possible 2 others . I am stuck in the UK till next year and can only write emails to try to give this boy a bit more to life other than Kemo and feeling ill , thanks for reading , Ted

Please PM me if you can help in any way ,

• 3 weeks later...