SAU Community

Tokyo Auto Stores?

VeX

Hi SAU,

heading over to Tokyo next week just wanting to know if there are any good places to look for small auto parts, like a powerPC/AVC-R/Stuff that will fit ina suitcase?

will be in Ueno for a week or so then heading to Kyoto and then back to Takeshiba. but i will be trying to travel around most of Tokyo.

heading over for a holiday but i thought if there was anywhere good to go i would try and squeeze in some shopping while i'm there.

So sad that i am missing out on the Nismo fest, booked my flights and accomidation and then found out about the event. last time i book anything before checking SAU.

Thanks.

Hi SAU,

heading over to Tokyo next week just wanting to know if there are any good places to look for small auto parts, like a powerPC/AVC-R/Stuff that will fit ina suitcase?

will be in Ueno for a week or so then heading to Kyoto and then back to Takeshiba. but i will be trying to travel around most of Tokyo.

heading over for a holiday but i thought if there was anywhere good to go i would try and squeeze in some shopping while i'm there.

So sad that i am missing out on the Nismo fest, booked my flights and accomidation and then found out about the event. last time i book anything before checking SAU.

Thanks.

Pick and choose what you want from the sticky http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/JA...NKS-t37461.html

Up garage is certainly worth a look especially for second hand stuff - there are heaps of them around (even in small towns), try using the website from the sticky to see which is closest to where you are going.

Edited by *LOACH*

I'll be in Tokyo early next year. Do you have an address or map on where this UpGarage is located? Searched their site but couldn't locate this particular store.

Edited by quiksta

Up Garage ..all over Japan

Autobacs ..all over Japan

Super Autobacs.. all over Japan

Yellow Hat... all over Japan

Crystal ..good shop in Chiba just down the road from Top Secret. They had specials on Power FC's for around the 70-80,000yen mark a couple of weeks ago.

Jump on the internet and use google maps and find a shop near where your staying as plenty around. If you are renting a car get the phone number of the shop and punch it the gps and you'll be sweet.

this is a good up garage to go to

its opposite TOMEI as well

:D

sorry for the crappy pics. it was lashing down and wanted to get back in the car and drive on lol

Picture531.jpg

They've turned that Up Garage into a Riders now, so they only have bike stuff there, not car stuff.