SAU Community

Two Tribes

Nizmo

yeh 2 tribes last year they had a huge long line at 1030-11pm..

its been advertised everywhere this time so its gonna be a huge one... might be worth ur while to get there earlyish...

but its personal preference really.. im to excited to wait :D

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha we are turning into tecknoscape :D See everyone there ..... 25GTT im told Mackdaddy is coming too .... i havent see him in ages!! Message me away .... although does take me a while to ansewer my calls at things like this!

Getting excited almost pre-nap time ;)

sorry miss petepie .... we seemed to have missed you guys :D

Thanks to Macka, Joe n Dan for putting up with me n mel :) Had a great time. I think some small rodent has used my mouth as a latrine tho ..... so it feels like anyway.

Berlin was friggin hot! That place is only good in winter i tell ya!

AHAAHH 1pm and just woke up.... left about 5am saw about 15 ins of mauro picotto then met friends out the front for a bit then went from there.. macka what did mauro picotto do wrong? bad music? while i was there for the 15 mins he wasn't too bad did he become crap!?

For all those reading this THE SAU CREW ROCKED!!! WE GOT FRONT STAGE MANY A TIME!!

Joe Macka Niz it was a pleasure havin a rock with ya! SMACK MY BITCH UP!!!!!!! YEAH!!!

BT was awesome and yet again Hybrid stayed up to their standards i loved them! that guy at berlin was cool when my favourite song came on but yeah as ya said it was like a sauna in there... too bad i'm not famous otherwise you could have sold my sweat in a bottle over the internet!

hahaha.

who's feeling sorry for themselves now eh?

c'mon put your hands up!

the room is so quiet....and the fan in your computer is churning away at the mushy parts of your brains....and you're holding on to the keyboard in the hope that it will stop the room from swaying like a small boat on a big ocean..... and by lunchtime you'll need to go outside to get some fresh air, away from the clostrphobic confines of your cubicle and the masses of concrete and all the people that keep talking to you and piling work into your in tray...

bwahahaha

:One million dollars:

Hello, thank you for calling.... One moment please..

Nexus that ia the most annoying thing i have ever read! :-) I'm not in the well state of mind to be reading that right now... over and over again!

How funny is your little sig aswell with the cat eating the cross!!