SAU Community

Nissan Fuga And Toyota Crown

maclarenf1

so few of these while on holiday... very nice looking luxury car's

any chance of anyone try to get complance to both of these or even just the Crown

Fuga had 350GT badge, which i am guessing maybe same platform as V35 Skyline :) underneath

Crown

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2005_Toyota_Crown-Athlete_01.jpg

Fuga

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2007_Nissan_Fuga_01.JPG

why are Nissan and Toyota Australia not importing these nice car's to Australia

Pretty sure Fugas are eligible for import. Different underlying chassis to the V35 but based on the same front-midship platform like all the other modern Nissans. They do use the VQ35 & VQ37 motors though.

I would get the 450GT with the VK45DE as a DD if I had the dosh :thumbsup:

Pretty sure Fugas are eligible for import. Different underlying chassis to the V35 but based on the same front-midship platform like all the other modern Nissans. They do use the VQ35 & VQ37 motors though.

I would get the 450GT with the VK45DE as a DD if I had the dosh :thumbsup:

Really

never seen one for sale or even on J-spec web site

Dont mind fuga as a family ......... there look sweet and different.... interior was very nice too

much more up market than V35

That the one

I saw all of them in Sri Lanka of all places, so all right hand drive second hand import's from japan.

V35 and Fuga looks different, but with the same Nissan Maxima theme... if you know what i mean

surely few people will buy it, if someone starts importing them

Crown looks better than a Lexus GS300 easy, which sure it must be based on anyway.

I have seen the Nissan CIMA.... well it got look's that is very ** unique :turned:

That the one

I saw all of them in Sri Lanka of all places, so all right hand drive second hand import's from japan.

V35 and Fuga looks different, but with the same Nissan Maxima theme... if you know what i mean

surely few people will buy it, if someone starts importing them

Crown looks better than a Lexus GS300 easy, which sure it must be based on anyway.

I have seen the Nissan CIMA.... well it got look's that is very ** unique :turned:

yep Sri Lanka is exactly how i know of the car too. My uncle has one up there :)

i wouldnt mind an M45 with a nice Charger on it. I'de definitely buy it if I could.

I did the application for the Fuga years ago, but no workshop has taken them on (bear in mind they were a good deal more expensive back then). If someone wants to do a test car, let me know and I'll find someone to do the evidence.

I did the application for the Fuga years ago, but no workshop has taken them on (bear in mind they were a good deal more expensive back then). If someone wants to do a test car, let me know and I'll find someone to do the evidence.

I know a qld workshop wanted one at one point. ( you deal wwith him ) though he wanted a V8 one.

on another note - pick this van up :)

• 1 year later...

Crown sedan and wagon will have plates very soon, there are two test cars here (only 1JZ-GTE versions though, no V8s). To the best of my knowledge no-one has done a Fuga yet, but if someone wants to be a trailblazer, I'm happy to find a nice 450GT :)

Crown sedan and wagon will have plates very soon, there are two test cars here (only 1JZ-GTE versions though, no V8s). To the best of my knowledge no-one has done a Fuga yet, but if someone wants to be a trailblazer, I'm happy to find a nice 450GT :)

Would love to be the first to have a 450GT Fuga, but i wouldn't be able to finance it for atleast another six months, will deffinatly contact you Iron Chef if I am still interested when the time comes around. Also do they do the 450GT in the latest shape or not? because that would be what I am after. And what sort of money do you think??

Would it be worth bothering with the Fuga?

Real nice car but Infinity are starting up in a few months in Aus and the "M" series is in the lineup (Infinity labelling of the Fuga line).

I don't think they are releasing the M45 initially though...