SAU Community

Floor Mat Group Buy

hungryGTR

Hey guys, so following on from successful groupbuys in the past ive been asked to do it all over again. Ill keep it as simple as possible. Main thing is PLEASE FOLLOW THE ORDERING PROCEDURE.

For people that don’t know these are custom made and 100% perfect fit to stock dimensions so you have a flawless fit. These are Australian Made in WA by matcraft.

This will be run for 3 weeks and will be closed 31th of January 2011

Please only use your real name for emails, transactions or questions as this groupbuy will be conducted over a couple of forums and thus tracking forum names get a bit messy and time consuming.

If your interested please place your name down in a list format like so:

David Grab/ Nissan Stagea M35/ Black/ 5 mats with ‘Stagea’/ Nissan Heelpad

THEN ONLY ONCE YOU HAVE MADE PAYMENT EMAIL YOUR ORDER DETAILS:

• Please use the following order format when placing your order and sent it to [email protected]

-Your Full Name

-Model and Make

-Colour you want

-Whether you want the front mats to have writing on them or all 4/5 mats or no writing all together (just plain) + what you want written

-Whether you want no heel pad, a plain heel pad or a heel pad with the manufactures logo on it eg Nissan, Toyota etc

-Postage details

-State your getting your order sent to

EXAMPLE

-David Grab

-Nissan Skyline R34

-Black

-5 mats with ‘Skyline’

-No Heelpad

-123 SAU Street, Prospect, 5084 SA

-SA

Bank Details are as follows;

Account Name: Dawid Grabowicz

BSB: 065 106

Account Number: 10252870

Commonwealth Bank

Reference: Please use your REAL name as a reference

Any questions, queries, requests etc that i dont answer here or no one else can answer then don’t hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Options:

Colour: Black, Grafite, Grey, Light Grey, Taupe, Gold Beige, Beige

Heel pad: No heel pad, plain heel pad, heel pad with manufacturers logo (eg Toyota logo, Nissan logo etc)

Cost:

5 mats with writing on the front mats only = $100

OR

5 mats with writing on ALL mats = $110

+ POSTAGE AUSTRALIA WIDE = $25

+ Postage for international; New Zealand = $79.5

United States = $88.75

United Kingdom = $105.55

List of Makes and Models that should cover the interest of most people on here, if you’re after mats for a vehicle that isn’t listed look it up on MATCRAFT.COM.AU as they probably can do it and then make a decision if your interested and notify me so I can include you in the groupbuy.

Lexus LS400: 1990-2000

Lexus/Toyota Aristo JZS147

Mazda RX7 FC and FD

Mitsubishi Galant Legnum Gen 8 VR4

Mitsubishi 3000GT: 1992-1997

Nissan 180sx: 1988- 1993 (not sure but post 1993 might still be the same?)

Nissan 200sx S14 and S15: 1994-2000

Nissan 300ZX Z31: 1984-1989

Nissan 300ZX Z32: 1990-1997

Nissan 350Z Z33: 2003-onwards

Nissan Skyline R32 and R33: 1989-1998 NOW INCLUDING THE TUNNEL MAT

Nissan Skyline R34: 1999-2002

Subaru Impreza: 2000-2007

Subaru GX, RX, WRX: 1993, 2000

Toyota Cressida MX: 1973-1983, 1985-1993

Toyota Crown MS 123: 1983-1988

Toyota MR2 AW11: 1987-1990

Toyota MR2 SW20: 1990-1999

Toyota MR2 Spyder ZZW20R: 2000-2005

Toyota Soarer: 1991-2000

Toyota Supra: 1993-2000

Toyota Supra MA 70-71: 1986-1993 NOW INCLUDING THE TUNNEL MAT

Writing available for your mats are as follows:

‘Supra’- word available

‘GTR’ – logo available

‘Skyline’ – word available

‘Mazda’ – both the Mazda logo and the word available

‘RX7’ – can be put on the mat

‘Nissan’ – word available

‘R32, R33, R34’- NOT available but can be made if there is enough interest

‘180sx’- word available

‘Chaser’ - NOT available but can be made if there is enough interest

‘Stagea’ - NOT available but can be made if there is enough interest

‘Aristo’ - NOT available but can be made if there is enough interest

‘Legnum’ -VR4 word available

‘200sx’ –word available

‘300zx’ - word available

‘350z’ - word available

‘WRX’- word available

‘Sti’- NOT available but can be made if there is enough interest

‘MR2’ - word available

‘Soarer’ - word available

'Nissan' - word available

‘Lexus’ - word available

‘Toyota’ - word available

*Holden, Ford, BMW etc all available I just listed most of the imports that I could think of that might be interested.

** custom embroided logos are also available at extra cost. All i need is a jpeg and they can do it on the mats. Ive had a few business ask for this before to have their business logo embroided. COMES AT EXTRA COST

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colours Available

swatch2-1.jpg

swatch1-1.jpg

Customers JZA80 Supra Mats in Black

IMG_6398.jpg

IMG_6400.jpg

IMG_6403.jpg

R34 Skyline Mats in Black

NS97F3RBLACKSKYLINE.jpg

Customers R34 GTR mats in Black (note flash makes them look lighter than they really are)

post-a253159-.jpg

post-a252150-.jpg

post-a252147-.jpg

S15 Silvia Mats in Grey

NS96FGREYSYLVIA.jpg

NS96F2RGREYSYLIA.jpg

Customers S14a Mats in Black with S15 style 'Silvia'

post-a237098-.jpg

post-a238382-.jpg

post-a238384-.jpg

Soarer Mats in Grey

256340.jpg

Customers Soarer Mats in Black + in car photo

264444.jpg

264446.jpg

Cheers

-Dave-

Edited by hungryGTR

Ok guys slight problem. Dont know why and kind of pissed of that this has happened AGAIN but the manufacturer is getting a new carpet supplier. This is about the 3rd or 4th time and hopefully tomorrow ill know why the need to change again. What this means is that they are only able to start at the beginning of March to make these as they need to await rolls of carpets to be delivered etc. Anyway this leaves us with 2 options which is totally for you guys to decide what you would like me to do. Firstly we could leave this as is right now and just extend the time frame when orders can be taken by an additional month. Otherwise i could close the groupbuy for 3 weeks and then relaunch closer to the when they are going to start manufacturing. Second option is more work for me as i would refund the people wanting a refund + organising this falls into a busier time for me thus i would like to do most of the organizational work whilst i still have the time.

Eitherway i put it to a vote by the people who are involved and you guys can tell me what you would like me to do, it is easier for me to leave it and allow more time for people to order but again thats just my perspective and ill let the majority decide :thumbsup:

Is it possible to have a custom word (not logo) written on the mats?

It is at additional costs, would require a jpeg to be send with your order. Cost might have gone up but it was $35 from the last time it was done.

I saw the website. Are a front pair only available for an r32 in this group buy?

Do you mean you want a front pair only or are you implying that all you get is a front pair?

Elias Haddad/ Subaru Impreza WRX 1999/ Black/ 2 front matts with "WRX"/ No Heelpad - $125

1 piece rear preferred, as per matcraft website

Yep got your eamil. Done

Victor Lao/ Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T/Grafite/ 5 mats with ‘Skyline’/ Nissan Heelpad = $110+$25 shipping

Your wish is my command :worship:

Just made payment and sent you an Email.

Do you think graphite or black would suit an R33 interior better? I want to go a darker color than stock floor mats, but don't know if black would have the "it doesn't match the rest of the interior" look

All i can recommend is you print out the colour swatch with a hi resolution printer and then lay it on your carpet to compare. Personally i would go for black as ive seen it come up pretty damn nice on non-black carpet. It looks good with the contrast :cheers:

1. David Grab/ Toytota Soarer/ Black/ 5 mats with ‘Soarer’/ No Heelpad $135

2. Paul Bahry/ Nissan Skyline R34 GTT/ Black/ 5 mats with ‘Skyline’/ Nissan Heelpad $135

3. Simon Beckett/ Nissan Skyline R33 GTST/Black/5 mats with 'Skyline'/ Nissan Heelpad $135

4. Elias Haddad/ Subaru Impreza WRX 1999/ Black (one piece rear)/ 2 front mats with "WRX"/ No Heelpad - $125

5. Victor Lao/ Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T/Grafite/ 5 mats with ‘Skyline’/ Nissan Heelpad $135

6. Isaac Insoll/ R33 GTST/ Black/ 5 mats with ‘Skyline’/ Nissan Heelpad $135