SAU Community

Floor Mat Group Buy

hungryGTR

Well seeing as you have talked to the supplier they are on the way, I wish I knew earlier because after reading about this matts, the heal pad wears out petty quickly.

So I have found a place that makes the metal heal pad but seeing as I don't have mine yet I do not know the size of the heal pad thats on there..

Anyone that already has a set of these know the size of it ?

gallery_71124_4225_21656.jpg

Well seeing as you have talked to the supplier they are on the way, I wish I knew earlier because after reading about this matts, the heal pad wears out petty quickly.

So I have found a place that makes the metal heal pad but seeing as I don't have mine yet I do not know the size of the heal pad thats on there..

Anyone that already has a set of these know the size of it ?

gallery_71124_4225_21656.jpg

Where did you read that the heel-pad wears out quickly?

& any info on this other heelpad you mention? Supplier, etc...

I am looking at getting a set of these very soon (direct :thumbsup: )

& this may change my decision...

Am VERY glad now that I JUST "missed out" on this group buy...

Where did you read that the heel-pad wears out quickly?

& any info on this other heelpad you mention? Supplier, etc...

I am looking at getting a set of these very soon (direct :thumbsup: )

& this may change my decision...

Am VERY glad now that I JUST "missed out" on this group buy...

I was reading on other group buys that some people had the heelpad wear out quickly, So i have been looking for a metal one and found this place (http://autovation.net/).

It will look good with the GTR pedals, thinking of getting the plain brushed aluminium one.

I bet your glad u just missed out :P

Its been a pain in the A$$ trying to get replies from the guy that org the group buy, def worth buying direct lol

yeah this is the first one i've had thats gone more than a little pair shaped.

Shame, dave was doing ok up to the point he dissapeared, supplier delays happen... disappearing isnt cool.

Anyone heard from him yet? Do we know when the order is meant to be shipped?

Well if the mats have been produced and shipped (and paid for) as per slades email i guess we cant even work around the guy now.

I think this has gone on too long, i've tried to email him myself, but i dont really expect an answer.

Do we have anyone who knows the guy or who can get in touch to shake something loose? it appears that all that needs to be done is for him to ship the stuff and be done with it.

I think with the ammount of cash wrapped up in this legal steps wouldnt be out of the question if it doesnt sort itself out, but god knows what the options are.

GDZ-14R: According to the mat company the mats have been paid for & shipped so this guy doesn't really have your money anymore, just a bunch of mats. Think you will get them but he is just f@#ing around, not really caring anymore...

If he wanted to keep your money surely he wouldn't have actually ordered & paid for the mats...

& Madaz, as you probably noticed by the thread title, this is the 3rd time this guy has done GBs for these mats & there have never been problems like this. I know because I researched, planning to join this but held off when I didn't recieve replies from PMs.

& finally, both of you, I completely understand where you're coming from but please don't try & scare other members off GBs when there are plenty of people using them for the right reason...

After all, how can anyone become "reputable" if they never get a chance in the first place?

this may be a "3rd group buy" but not on the same forum so to me that holds not as much credibility

you gain reputation from being an active member helping others and selling small items that you have no hassles with

i too also sent PM's and emails but got no reply

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5606/floormat.jpg 1/02/2011 that was sent

you also gain reputation for holding drifts and big angle

think this is is second or third mat GB on this forum Mads... its one of the reasons i finally took the plunge too.

its true we need someone over there who knows him to pay him a visit and encourage him to wrap things up (and i mean that just as i said it not in any sus way).

The guy might have a shit sandwitch he's dealing with (and i'm a pretty forgiving person) but unfortunately the longer he leaves it the crankier people will get.

I dont have high hopes for this, but i'm trying to remain a little optimistic. As mentioned, the goods were made and shipped. The guy now has a truck load of mats for various cars.

I dare say its less hassle for him to send them on the the buyers than to resell them to new people and end up with a bad rep.

When I spoke to the guys who made the floor mats, they were not happy either cause it gives them a bad name as well and I don't think they will ever deal with him again..

I guess the guys who made the mats and posted them, Have his Phone number and address ?

I think the guy is located SA, is it worth going and paying him a visit ?

Do we know what the ETA for shipping is as well, the mats might be sent by road which will make it longer as well ?

Just some thoughts.. I wish I did not bother with this and just bought the NISMO mats for $$$ would have been worth it now...