SAU Community

Floor Mat Group Buy

hungryGTR

Hey guys,

Just so you know Dave's dissapeared from Soarer Central as well.

Read the following thread to find out more.

http://soarercentral.com/sc-forum/messages/171174/292236.html?1298200301

Hoping he comes through with the goods, but most people involved are really holding their breathes.

Shit, I was dead keen on this too!

Just damn lucky I held back payment until buy was a little closer to finishing...

Seems so wierd that this guy has done heaps of these group-buys before & always been fine, then all of a sudden does the johnny.

I'm spewing as I really wanted these mats but I suppose nowhere near as pissed off as people are who have paid & may still not get them.

Hope you guys get this sorted anyway...

• Like 1

from that fscking ugly soarer forum... looks like its not all dead yet...

Good news everyone david was home today and has given me a run down on what has been going on.

1. internet (adam Internet) still hasnt done anything about the non broadband F up in Kilburn, hence why he hasnt posted up info ect ect.

2. The box company that david has got to mnake uo the boxes F up the orders and made it 10mm too small and new ones had to be made. Then they ran of of metiral and had to wait for more stock.

3. He has been working out many different ways to get these sent out and most of the plans have failed, e.g the one where me and him were going to drive up and deliver them ourselves becuase of 2 members who didnt pay, then we had the one where everyone was going to get them feighted out to their doors steps, but e-go.com.au and northline stuffed up the qoutes and never got back to David.

So far nothing has gone to plan much...

And for the SAU members who demand their money back, david is fully aware about the situation and the floor mat business doesnt come back untill March, which the members will or have been notified. David is not here to steel or mess around with people's $$$ Things jsut dont go to plan as sometimes and Shiz happens.

He will be posting updates on

what is happening

what will be happening

what had happend

how did it

why did it happen

where did it happen

and why cause and what caused it to happen

Now because that because the kits have been ship to the Gate's residence, David needs to know the following

Who will be the person collecting the kits for Scott's place and who will they be going to.

Please post up your names of who will be getting the kits from the pick up asap.

THE REASON FOR THIS is the boxes have already been payed for and the kits at Davids house will be the ones going in boxes. The kits at Scotts house are ment to have boxes aswell as they have also been ordered but have been adressed to the workshop that made the kits...

So who ever is getting a kit from Scotts house please post up your names asap.

David will be on later to explain the FULL as this is the info that I have recived to day.

Please don't go apes at me or anything as I am only trying to help out, thankyou soarer lovers

Hey guys sorry about the disappearance act, was moving housing but after moving into the new place with someone that person was informed that her lease wasnt been renewed so we had to move back to my old place. As you could imagine moving houses twice took an epic amount of time. Right now should have my net restored from early next week on. I havent forgotten you guys and i know there were a few people that didnt want to wait so long for mats so ill endevour to return funds early next week as im running on limited net access for net cafes. Sorry again and it was an epic fail to find out almost after moving EVERYTHING to the new house that the lease wasnt going to be renewed. Ill go through all posts and PM etc as of next week and also send funds back to those that want them. From what i know matcraft is still due to restart manufacturing mats as of 1st of March so the people remaining ill put the order through on the 1st.

If the people that opted out due to the long wait make a list ill get in touch for bank account info to transfer funds back. Elias im aware of you and already sent you an email bud.

ps. Wasnt planning on moving out so it jumped out of nowhere. Hopefully people didnt stress out too much from my absence as in the past all groupbuys ive conducted everyone that paid received what they ordered.

Also i see i have a few PM, i wont open them now as i might be easily forgotten as they will no longer be 'unread' so ill reply to them early next week so hopefully the people that are waiting on replies are cool with that. Thanks for your patience, sorry that i couldnt inform people of having to move as it happened pretty abruptly.

Cheers

-Dave-