SAU Community

Vic Stagea Cruise

Sunkist

what about down to portsea or somewhere - thinking a place with good locations for pics should be considered. cruise to barwon heads - down the geelong freeway?

just throwing ideas in the air.

i'd like to commit to coming but i can't even organise myself a day at a time.....

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As mentioned I'm a fan of the Marysville idea, think it would be nice to support the local community there (afternoon tea at one of the local cafe's etc). I've got a mate with an S1 who's keen as well.

Monash car park would be a good place to meet up as there's plenty of space there to line em up. I've organised to borrow the old's SLR for the day so I'm happy to take camera duty. The cam also does 720p video at a reasonable framerate so I'll be sure to have the missus on duty during the drive itself.

6th of Feb Sunday.

Cruise to marysville - Or if to far we'll decide at the meet.

Any Ideas where to meet?

usually when i oragnaise cruises, we have 2 seperate meets. east meet and west meet, just so we can cruise together in seperate groups for the first official meet spot.

but i dont know where marysville is, but anyway we usually for the westies meet at ring road maccas. plenty of parking and its on the freeway. i suggest depending on which direction it is, the meet spot should be at a servo on a freeway,

that way we can all fillup/top up so we dont need to do random stops during the day for 1 person to fill up. plus everyone can stock up on food n drinks if needed and theres usually a resturant attached weather it be subway maccas etc. so we can all get a feed together. might aswell break bread with eachother.

Can't remember where you are coming from mate, but the link below shows Taylors Lakes (first western 'burb that I thought of) to Maysville.

http://maps.google.c...le&ie=UTF8&z=10

hahah taylors lakes is where i live!

ok... so we gotta come to the east....

WESTIES i will be at the BP on sharps rd (I say sharps road because for those who live off the calder its the first exit, and also for those coming from the deer park area, its also an easy exit from the freeway!!!!)

ill get there at 8:00 AM... will wait til 8:30am before i head off to the main meet spot, wherever that may be!...

if i dont know how long its going to take to get to the mainspot, so 1.5 hours should be suffice.

wait......

is there any stag owners from the west? haha

what about down to portsea or somewhere - thinking a place with good locations for pics should be considered. cruise to barwon heads - down the geelong freeway?

just throwing ideas in the air.

i'd like to commit to coming but i can't even organise myself a day at a time.....

Most boring drive on earth...

Do you want me to map out something and email it through?

Do you want hills?

Coastal?

Epic otways/GOR day trip?

Baw Baw?

good idea with the votes.. please also keep in mind that the spur is becoming known for the point to point cams RB_Ryan, if you could that would be great... im not to farmiliar with the area so it kind of makes me confused lol