SAU Community

Vic Stagea Cruise

Sunkist

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im in but why doesnt every one come to the australia day cruise to mt macendon as i am always the only stagea that seams to go to any of the cruises,,,,p.s watch out for the police coming back from the spur as we had trouble after the mt bulla weekend...and there is one for the next club meeting from albert park organised by ash but it is a week day

im in but why doesnt every one come to the australia day cruise to mt macendon as i am always the only stagea that seams to go to any of the cruises,,,,p.s watch out for the police coming back from the spur as we had trouble after the mt bulla weekend...and there is one for the next club meeting from albert park organised by ash but it is a week day

i should be at the aus day cruise too :)

Will try and make that one too. :)

To all C34 and M35 Owners.

This isn't an SAU Official Cruise, just thinking of organising one seeing as every other state is doing it.

Was thinking of having a Stagea Meet and Cruise up to Marysville. Idea was to help out the rebuilding business' from the bushfires by buying some lunch locally from the township.

Its about 1.5 hours from SE suburbs of Vic. and was thinking of taking the Yarra Junction route up there.. roads are pretty twisty. Pretty good scenery aswell.

Was thinking of Meeting an the Monash University Carpark in Springvale..(any other suggestions)

Post your ideas on dates(preferrably a "date to date" frame and not specific)

Anyone interested?

dates time and cruise maps might get the few people interested.if not im off to mt macendon with the vic flood crises crew f**k QLD we have our own floods.in victoria

yeh im trying to see if theres an interest first. no point in doing all the work if not many wanna go

If i can make it and remember I will be there, lots on that weekend... :thumbsup:

Will drive which ever car isnt in pieces.

count me in yes.gif

was wondering when someone would organise a cruise!! haha

I dont organize them as my shedule is too fkd and i just go for drives when i have time :P

there is a vic cruise being organised for tomorrow as part of general SAU activities. i'm going to go along with another C34 owner,all are welcome, so if you want to come for a little photo shoot and a cruise then see details in the vic thread.

ill put up a map some time during this weeks once i get my car back on the road..

see what everyone thinks!

i think just do it and put a date to it as well if your the only car there you can go home (fail)but i doubt it as i think a few people are keen to meet up with other stages for a meet up and cruise or you could make it a general sau vic cruise and see what other cars you can get as well