SAU Community

Beautiful Street/track R33 Gtr

Hello Hello

This is my baby and I have owned it for almost on a year. I am looking at starting a new business and therefore this weapon needs to go so I can free up some funds. This is a 1995 V-Spec with 66,000km and has been stripped of all luxuries and is a perfect blend of street and track in every way.

The car is fully engineered and mod-plated for the rollcage, seats, harnesses, turbo, intercooler and big brake conversion meaning that whoever buys this will not get hassled by the cops as I have made sure everything is legal - I have all paperwork and certification supporting this as well and comes with the car together with a lovely blue mod-plate sitting fixed to the engine bay. The car made 400hp at the wheels on 20psi on street tune but is capable of well more as it was wound down from 23psi making 480hp at the wheels and has much more available from the current setup - I also have dyno sheets to back up these figures. Car comes with all receipts for majority of mods listed and a full box of removed parts such as stock dash and air con system.

• High Performance Imports mag feature car!!!

• N1 forged pistons and rings

• HKS cams gears,

• 600cc injectors,

• 2x Garrett N1 turbos rebuilt and high-flowed with dual ball bearing centres currently running 20psi

• PWR front mount intercooler,

• Turbosmart boost controller,

• GFB bov,

• A'pexi twin pod filter assembly (new no pics)

• Apexi PowerFC,

• 4 inch stainless steel exhaust from turbo back ending in twin 4inch custom cannons,

• Water spray system to intercooler and radiator,

• Drummond suspension (fully adjustable),

• Heavy duty clutch,

• OS Giken heavy duty close cut gearbox,

• Double cross over roll cage

• Fire bomb fire extinguisher system integrated into cabin and engine with control switch,

• R-Spec brakes with floating discs,

• Carbon fibre rear wing,

• Series 3 GTR front lip,

• 2x rally Sparco Pro 2000 racing seats with 2x Willans 5 point racing harnesses,

• Nismo 320kph dash cluster,

• Sparco steering wheel,

• Kenwood cd player and speakers,

• Killswitch pull tag system,

• T5 tinted windows,

• HICAS eliminator

• Braded lines everywhere

• VOLK GT-C 19 x 10.5 +21 wheels with Bridgestone RE-01 Semi-Slicks

• Clear front bar indicators

• Clear Tinted side indicators

And much more which im sure I have not thought of.....

I am asking $30,000 ONO and would prefer a straight tsale rather than a swap but would consider a swap if it was something I couldnt refuse.

I dont really know what else to tell you about it but if you have any questions please call me on 0405 382 754 - car is located in Brisbane.

Regards

HIMMY

post-71783-0-24016200-1297050870_thumb.jpg

post-71783-0-23560900-1297050886_thumb.jpg

post-71783-0-55572800-1297050900_thumb.jpg

post-71783-0-35957600-1297050913_thumb.jpg

post-71783-0-74245800-1297050924_thumb.jpg

post-71783-0-28840300-1297050935_thumb.jpg

post-71783-0-50609400-1297050945_thumb.jpg

post-71783-0-26981000-1297050954_thumb.jpg

post-71783-0-89065300-1297050966_thumb.jpg

post-71783-0-05510300-1297050983_thumb.jpg

post-71783-0-48433000-1297050999_thumb.jpg

post-71783-0-13890700-1297051012_thumb.jpg

post-71783-0-85956500-1297051022_thumb.jpg

post-71783-0-88897200-1297051046_thumb.jpg

post-71783-0-02579600-1297051063_thumb.jpg

Edited by HIMMY
  • Like 1

hey mate beautiful car just wondering how you got around the catch tank venting to air? i know our local coppers would be straight onto this as its not sealed/resuculated.

hey man I was playing with the little plus and minus sign on the bottom of your post and clicked minus wondering what it did and it said -1 reputation - SORRY THATS A MISTAKE I WAS CHECKING WHAT THE BUTTON DID AND I CANT UNCHECK IT LOL APOLOGIES :worship:

Now on topic....that was done by previous owner and I had QLD transport check the car and they approved everything so as far as my experience goes I didnt have any troubles. I dont drive like a lunatic so cops dont really bother me.

Its a simple thing to seal and recirculate though if someone was concerned about it.......

Thanks and apologies again my bad...

HIMMY

Now on topic....that was done by previous owner and I had QLD transport check the car and they approved everything so as far as my experience goes I didnt have any troubles. I dont drive like a lunatic so cops dont really bother me.

Don't normally post in these threads, but when sellers claim that qld transport approved everything, i feel the need to ask:

1. how did sparco fixed back seats get approved/mod plated as they do not come with an adr rating, and in my experience cannot be mod plated for roadworthy use.

2. catch can venting to air is def not road worth, even with a filter attached to it.

3. side intrusion bars, in my experience, are not able to get mod plated for a roadworthy

op, if you do have a mod plate for these items, please post a pic as i coulndn't see it in the engine shots and congratulations, as i have not been able to get similar mods approved and i apologize, and i will happily edit out this post.

you may also want to post paperwork supporting 66000kms on the chasis, as that woudl make this a valuable low k investment

Edited by PWND
  • Like 1
  • Nope 1

Don't normally post in these threads, but when sellers claim that qld transport approved everything, i feel the need to ask:

1. how did sparco fixed back seats get approved/mod plated as they do not come with an adr rating, and in my experience cannot be mod plated for roadworthy use.

2. catch can venting to air is def not road worth, even with a filter attached to it.

3. side intrusion bars, in my experience, are not able to get mod plated for a roadworthy

op, if you do have a mod plate for these items, please post a pic as i coulndn't see it in the engine shots and congratulations, as i have not been able to get similar mods approved and i apologize, and i will happily edit out this post.

you may also want to post paperwork supporting 66000kms on the chasis, as that woudl make this a valuable low k investment

I have all that informationchamp and I will get onto it for you sir with pics over the weekend

The engine bay pics posted are old ones as since those pics I have had an Apexi pod filter setup installed and the mod-plate affixed with attached paperwork in glovebox. Will post new pics on weekend.

I dont have paperwork to support the kms BUTTTT the car is a 1995 model imported in 1997 and original dash taken out which I still have with me and it shows 26,XXX kms and the current Nismo dash which reads 40,XXX kms = 66,XXX kms to me :thumbsup: also can post pics of both to keep you happy....

So new pics to come along with dyno sheet pics as well....to keep everyone else happy......

I sat at Qld ransport for 45 mins while they looked over everything after i got it engineered and then gave me a big smile and said "have fun mate"........

Any other questions HIT ME!!

The new owner will not be disappointed.....