SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

so why the hell did my post bout trying to sell a scooter get erased and get a negative rep for it for. Far as the rules say i can sell it, i had everything tht it asked for pff

I deleted your post as it didn't follow forum rules. If we let everyone post stuff for sale in the main forum it would be filled with shit, hence this thread

• Like 1

Wow being called a tool and a fool just because of tht lil harsh.

I did read the rules that were stated on page one of this thread:

"I've created a general for sale thread for those items not suitable or easily posted.

A few basic rules:

• At all times use the template provided
  • No chit chat, use PM as a means of communication
  • No multiple postings
  • NO ALL CAPITALS
  • Be sure to *update* your post once the item is sold indicating so. Do not create another post.
  • Must be willing to allow pick-up of items *prevents scammers*
  • NO interstate sellers
  • MUST LIST A PRICE

Failing to follow the above rules will see your posts and future posts within this thread disappear or possibly worse. "

Doesnt say i couldnt sell a scooter and ive seen pianos and $5 stickers on here before.

Im really not trying to be a smart ass i just wanna know what is wrong with it, so i dont do it again

Edited by Resigned R32
  • Like 1

^^^ Dude, you posted your scooter thread in the general SA forum - instead of in this topic! It was not the content of your for sale thread, it was the fact that you posted it in the GENERAL SA section, rather than in this 'for sale' thread. You don't need to 'create a new topic', but rather just add a reply with your ad in it at the bottom of this thread in future.

• Like 1

And for future reference your negative reputation was given by another SAU member - it is nothing to do with the SAU moderators. If people think you are being a tool, they will negative rep you for it.

• Like 1

^^^ Dude, you posted your scooter thread in the general SA forum - instead of in this topic! It was not the content of your for sale thread, it was the fact that you posted it in the GENERAL SA section, rather than in this 'for sale' thread. You don't need to 'create a new topic', but rather just add a reply with your ad in it at the bottom of this thread in future.

Ok np man i didnt realise i actually created a new thread sorry bout that, ill take note of this cheers.

• Like 5

HeyI have a 5l 5spd Red vr v8 ute for sale swap looking for something like Aristo or Stagea may be interested in VT onwards v8s.But tell me what you got.5LDuel fuel5spd manual heavy duty clutch rebuilt under year ago with receipt.pacemaker extractors with full systemPod filterLSD diff recently rebuilt Recently replaced pads and rotors slotted up frontPioneer cd player speakers amp and subDark tintTow bar tows well18" rims with good tread alroundcheers contact via email [email protected]

r33 triple core alloy radiator. No brand name on it, i thought it was a Koyo but may just be a copy. In good condition, some small fin damage on back. No leaks anything when it came out and was probly only used for about 12 months or so.

$300 ono.

few parts, all located in the barossa, but am often in adelaide so we may be able to work something out.

R33 stock wheels good tread, have been through regency, are going back through next week, then there for sale $250

R34 brake booster loooks mint $100

R34 air con compressor, i assume it works, came of a written off car not sure what its worth i think between $50 and $100

r34 rear cradle including r34 auto dif (408 ratio i believe) $450

RB25 radiator, just dont need it i payed $50 from here ill sell for $50

r32 hicas rack was working when taken out the car $50

R34 front hubs , no brakes literally hubs and some thick cast arms $ 50 the pair (i want them gone )

S13 standard rear bar $ 40

S13 loom, no idea whats been hacked at, $10

pm me on here or sms 0401642551

cheers jamie

im putting an rb25det in my 32 so most of the stuff that was in my 32 is for sale

VG30 ball bearing turbo with op6 rear housing (bigger than an rb25 turbo and its ball bearing) - pulled hard on the 20 and in great condition $360ono

rb20det engine im stripping ask for a part and price

3" dump and front pipe combined to suit rb20/25 $120ono

genuine nissan hd clutch plate and pressure plate- pretty much brand new suit rb20/25det $220ono

r34 side mount intercooler and piping $120ono

kenwood 12" 1000watt sub in kenwood box and kenwood amp bolted to the back of the box- hardly used (as it was going to be in a drift car but you dont want anything flying around the boot) $150

also have an unlocked htc wildfire mobile phone pretty much brand new only used for about a month while waiting for iphone 4 to be for sale prepaid $200

i will post the rest of the pics up tomorrow evening, also i will take trades on everything just let me know what you got- cash your way or mine.

jason 0413 329 084

few parts, all located in the barossa, but am often in adelaide so we may be able to work something out.

R34 front hubs , no brakes literally hubs and some thick cast arms $ 50 the pair (i want them gone )

pm me on here or sms 0401642551

cheers jamie

Are these from GTT 2 door? I believe they're the same as series 2 Stagea. Would like to have a look at them. Most interested.

PM sent.

FREE:

Samsung 610L side by side fridge

looks like so:

92268_samsung_srs610hdss.jpg

Pros: freezer works, ice and water dispenser works

Cons: needs water line and filter(both cheap), fridge doesnt work - it MAY work for awhile until the ice builds up in the cooling panel thing at the rear and then buggers up again(quoted approx $400-$500 to fix which I've searched around and its a known issue and doesnt fix it forever)

For something similar to this fridge brand new in the shops you're looking at $1500-$2500... we've bought a new fridge(NOT a Samsung) so don't need this one and want it gone and giving SAU first dibs before I chuck it out on the side of the road. This would be good if you want to take a chance at getting the thing fixed OR if your handy with this kinda stuff and can fix it yourself or just want a spare freezer/water+ice dispenser out the back for parties or your man cave.

PICK UP ONLY - at Ottoway, will need a trailer or ute and an extra hand to lift the thing.