SAU Community

24Th Feb Twilight Ecreek Track Day

hamiltonau

hey i bought a buy one get one free ticket for thursday night at EC

whose willing to go halvsies for the other ticket? i paid 340 to go in the EPCC challenge so theres a chance u will get a prize too, just get back to me and first person with 170 in my acc has it :)

i need to get a liecence, event requires a L2NS or higher, doesn't mention AASA, but does say i can get a CAMS day liecence for $25 at the event, i'm going to try and get a L2S liecence done ( temp section at least ) so then i'll have it for wakefield, if not able to get it signed then i'll just do the day liecence

should be fun and i get to have a run in the r34 before wakefield so i'll see you guys there

Michael

are you sure you need a CAMS licence for this one? I've never needed a CAMS licence for a circuit club day as they usually run under a driver trainer. You might like to just check this.

Liz

I just booked on line so my free second entry is up for sale too, if there are enough spots.

So another spot for sale folks - $165 (I booked just the standard $330 2 for 1 deal). Somebody help me buy down my costs :D

LIZ, i found a forum with the entry details and it had liecence requirements L2NS or higher, so i'm quessing cause it's a timed event/challenge and not a normal trackday maybe it needs a higher level of insurence, either way i think better to have and not need as i'm going to need a liecence wakefield anyway :thumbsup:

Eric welcome aboard :action-smiley-069: the more skylines the better

yeah weird, they usually run timed events with driver training and the times you have the trainer in the car, they dont time your laps

anyway, so long as you checked! Didn't want people going and getting it for no reason!

had a great night, nice to meet excalibur and i saw another skyline with an SAU sticker though it was such a rushed evening i didnt get a chance to say hi.,

feel pretty shite for the guy who ended up in the wall in his DC5 integra but otherwise it was a great night. my best time was just on 2mins...grrr not one clean lap with all the traffic but otherwise good times :)

will link to pics when i have some up

yeah weird, they usually run timed events with driver training and the times you have the trainer in the car, they dont time your laps

anyway, so long as you checked! Didn't want people going and getting it for no reason!

you were right got the L2s for nother civil liecence was all they needed