SAU Community

Where To Buy Oem 32 Gtr Gear Knob?

ohno1

Hey guys, I'm ultra fussy with my stuff and want a new gear knob for my car.. I swear to god I've seen them for sale previously on various local Jap parts websites.. and now that I want one I can't find anything for sale.

Really just chasing the OEM leather one, don't want one made out of duranium/uranium/titanium.. although apparently it'd be heaps easier to acquire one of those..

Although I'm up for one covered in suede or alcantara.. but I've internet searched the crap out of that and if I'm going down that path I might as well just get a trimmer to do one for me.. so yea really just chasing a new stockie one.

Any help appreciated!

edit: I'm aware that the Nismo ones exist, but I'm not a fan.

Edited by ohno1

Hey guys, I'm ultra fussy with my stuff and want a new gear knob for my car.. I swear to god I've seen them for sale previously on various local Jap parts websites.. and now that I want one I can't find anything for sale.

Really just chasing the OEM leather one, don't want one made out of duranium/uranium/titanium.. although apparently it'd be heaps easier to acquire one of those..

Although I'm up for one covered in suede or alcantara.. but I've internet searched the crap out of that and if I'm going down that path I might as well just get a trimmer to do one for me.. so yea really just chasing a new stockie one.

Any help appreciated!

edit: I'm aware that the Nismo ones exist, but I'm not a fan.

You could try rhdjapan.com, they may have one

it seems the new ones are grey, not black..

part number of the one I have is correct

photos of what's on RHDJapan and eBay's offerings are all the same as what I've got in front of me.. yet the one in my car is black and the pattern on the leather is slightly different (but the design is the same)

any ideas? could dye the one I have I guess..