SAU Community

Skyline R34

Hey Guys i was wondering, im buying a Skyline R34 GT non turbo tiptronic, since im still on my p's, would adding an exhause be worth it? dose it sound good? and what size should i get?

havent been able to find anyone that could help me out, thanks for any help :)

Welcome to SAU and enjoy your time here, looking around (with the Search button at the ready).

Buzz #1 > Get licence > Got it > Good

Buzz #2 > Learn how to drive a manual; although I must say that a couple of my fellow organisers of the R34 GT-R 10th Anniversary drove NA Autos > liked them > Exhaust is great

Buzz #3 > Advanced Driver's Course

Buzz #4 > Buying a car that reflects the merits of what you've achieved in #1-3

Tell us your budget?

Welcome to SAU and enjoy your time here, looking around (with the Search button at the ready).

Buzz #1 > Get licence > Got it > Good

Buzz #2 > Learn how to drive a manual; although I must say that a couple of my fellow organisers of the R34 GT-R 10th Anniversary drove NA Autos > liked them > Exhaust is great

Buzz #3 > Advanced Driver's Course

Buzz #4 > Buying a car that reflects the merits of what you've achieved in #1-3

Tell us your budget?

Excellent Advice couldn't have said it better myself. I would deff recommend any type of driving course to help you develop better driving skills and get to know your car better.

lol, Got my Licence :), Drive a mitsubishi Triton 2010 Turbo diesel Manual atm, Just love the look of skylines, only going to be with the R34 for a while untill im off my Greens then looking

for a R34 GTR, i was just wondering about the exhaust and what size/type to get price isnt really an issue just wondering if i could get feedback if it was worth it or if it would sound decent

since it would be and semi auto, Thanks for your replys (:

It'll sound the same regardless of auto/manual.

If you look around, you'll find heaps of skylines with the exhaust already done; aim for them.

Can't agree more with Terry.

Eastern Creek Advanced Drivers Course; 9th April... fark yeah

Terry's the man, advanced drivers course is the way to go. And yes you may be an amazing driver, for all we know you might have the genes to be the fastest racing driver in the world.

But you have to wonder how many young males wish theyd learned some advanced driving while looking at the tattered remains of their pride and joy. I wish I'd done one, I still might. I sure as hell was glad I'd hit the tarmac karting for a year the first time it rained driving my r34 gtt.