SAU Community

MAS - T-shirts

Jamezilla

Hi all

The design options are all looking/sounding really cool and are currently being finalised - I'll add a poll to this thread once they are completed and shown here (Thursday at the latest - voting to close on Sunday).

Payments and size requests will be required BEFORE the shirts are ordered (next Wednesday). I'll supply EFT details to pay via online banking, or you can pay cash at the next MAS meeting on Tues. They will be $30 each.

EFT details:

Use your forum ID as a 'remitter name' and clearly state SIZE in the reference.

Bank: National Australia Bank

BSB: 083419

Num: 683271757

Name: James P Ward

Amount: $30.00

Sizes are the same as last year (same place, same style shirt) - so if you aren't sure - see if you can try on some's MAS '03 shirt. I still have some S and XXL kicking around.

funky and other people with artwork: Can you email me the art in Illustrator format (saved for Mac) or PDF to [email protected] - we need any supporter logos as vector also (I have Greg's already).

Thanks to B1 for his cool RB26 design :P

CONCEPT 1: basic url front, RB26 Gojira back

1.gif

CONCEPT 2: Skyline logo front, RB26 Gojira back (slight modify)

2.gif

CONCEPT 3: R34 Gojira front, crappy hack back

3.gif

Thanks ;)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Payments and size requests will be required BEFORE the shirts are ordered (next Wednesday)

I'll grab one in "ultra fat ass" size again please. :D

I'll pay by EFT and grab get acsplit to pick it up at one of the meets.... last year i lingered when it came to ordering, and had to wait for the shirt, this time i'm getting in early!

Thanks,

~K

James,

I've just noticed that you have added 3 concept designs, are there more on the way or are these the choices? My pick would be one with the SKYLINE written on the front, although I really want to see that GT badge again.

Greg: These are just concepts - will fine tune them before print.

Shan has some other deisgns coming too.

Is your logo placement on the sleeve OK?

Do we have confirmation on other supporters - and thus their logos?

BTW: I like number 2

Greg: These are just concepts - will fine tune them before print.  

Shan has some other deisgns coming too.

Is your logo placement on the sleeve OK?

Do we have confirmation on other supporters - and thus their logos?

BTW: I like number 2

Logo on the sleeve is fine. Number 2 is the go (even more so with a GT badge!)