SAU Community

Classic Skylines Roll-Call

Silent Shadow

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here

1978 MGC210 Sedan Orange - Frontal damage being fixed should be finished in a week or 2.

1981 HGC210 Sedan White - Parted out fully. no longer around.

Im still in the game, Currently collecting more parts and learning more about body restoration on one of the project cars ....

Modifying and such has slowed down alot, work has basically come to a halt, Im flying all over the country picking up odd jobs that only last a few days, searching on Seek.com every day...

My R30 Hatchback now resides in Brisbane, being looked after by my Brother (professional photographer)...

He sent me a few pics, gee I miss it. Handling was soooo good....

post-32896-0-60447000-1302822115_thumb.jpg

post-32896-0-39116700-1302822124_thumb.jpg

Edited by MAG86

Still here gentlemen...

any of you guys know how much 4500 dinas are??

that what ive been offered for my red c210 in kuwait

on one of the arabic car forums.

also my green coupe is stripped and the motor will be removed shortly.

this car has seen better days...wish it had a better body..

cheers..

4500 Kuwaiti dinars = 15 450.5559 Australian dollars

according to google anyway.

i have a buyer there....not for sale....makes it worth while to hang on to your cars

pays for your super later on...

hated the way these cars where put down years ago...to justify the flaws of holden and fords.

enjoy your cars all of you..believe in your dreams.

cheers

@mario - holy crap that is a lot of coin!! please dont send your really pretty cars over there to be gang raped.

@chaRwie - make a build thread man. happy to answer questions! good to see a new 210 member added to the mix. where are you?

@mario - holy crap that is a lot of coin!! please dont send your really pretty cars over there to be gang raped.

@chaRwie - make a build thread man. happy to answer questions! good to see a new 210 member added to the mix. where are you?

look mate i rather send myself there to be gang raped!!!! i might like it ha!!

mario won't, what forum were you on mario?

chaRwie - welcome to the forum!

no way socrates.. look mate i had one of my friends came here last week he logged on to this site in kuwait same

as Skylines Australia except kuwait style..all in arabic my red c210 4 door sedan ended up on that site..how??

beats me...a buyer has offered the owner 4500 Dinar thats why he came to show me,, so if i was interested

i contact this guy though his email or mobile no.

I am known there, so all this guy is waiting is confirmation...he will even pay the container.

its not for sale,

believe me the money is needed but what will this thing be worth 10 years from now..:w00t:

cheers

I usually lurk here but don't post that often, I drive the C110 every now and then but split a heater hose the other night and have been too lazy to fix it.

dattotrailer.jpg

5483930673_ca7b652d27_z.jpg

(I would do thumbnail pics but i couldn't work out how to)

mario won't, what forum were you on mario?

chaRwie - welcome to the forum!

my friend faysal showed me this forum in kuwait its similar to skylines australia, here..

but all in arabic..you need to translate, he did that for me..i had over 100 replies on my car .

cheers

Mario.