SAU Community

Thursday Night - 18/03/04

Genesis®

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope there's no traffic islands they are pure evil! I hear they crush up young virgins bones to make the powder that goes into the concrete they make them out of!! :)

Also to whomever is organising the next one, we really should be using the EVENTS part of the QLD forum to be organising these meets, been suggested to me by a certain someone :)

*whinges* when's the GTR coming home to daddy?

I gave Adrenalin a call yesterday afternoon and it "should" be ready for me to pickup this Friday or sometime the week after that depending how long it takes for the plate to be sent out, all the work on the car has been completed and approved just waiting on the plate now.

Its getting a little exciting!

Also to whomever is organising the next one, we really should be using the EVENTS part of the QLD forum to be organising these meets, been suggested to me by a certain someone :)

If our leader Slip is allowed to have an Event sticked at the top of this part of the QLD forum then surely we're allowed too?

If our leader Slip is allowed to have an Event sticked at the top of this part of the QLD forum then surely we're allowed too?

You'll have to ask him I guess :)

I stick the Skidpan ones there for a few good reasons. I am making a thousand dollar commitment when I book a skidpan, so exposure and turnout are very important.

These thrusday night cruises have so much response they will stay up the top in the events forum anyway. Skidpan threads can have quiet times but need to stay up there.

If I have some time I will try and come. Drove my car for the first time in 3 weeks the other night to get some food.

good news... there's a strong likelihood that Gary will turn up in his beemer for this one... and update us on the club :)

juz had a chat with him this arvo when i was @ his place to pick up the decals.