SAU Community

"new" S2 Stagea In Sth Aust...

OLDS

Our sincere thanks to all those who have given us advice as we searched for a "new"

import project.

OLD Mark purchased a S2 2000 Stag in Syd (privately) & drove it home yesterday, so now

our new journey begins...lots of work to bring it up to standard but have a great

car to start with....

Now some of you know "the OLDS" organise lots of large & small charity cruises via FB & HT.com

but now we are new members to the SA Stagea "club" we would really like to organise

a Stagea cruises as well but don't want to stand on anyones toes (on here)...so please let us

know who organises your cruise, how often etc.

Look forward to meeting you all soon

"the OLDS" Jules & Mark

hi there

good to c you have jumped into a stag!

there have been a few cruises of late that have had fairly average turnouts

we have had a few a yr or so ago that have gotten around the 25 mark if i remember correctly.

theres no real one person that organises them, i used to have many of the guys numbers, but not too many any more...

its just a matter of wacking it up here and in the SA section and getting the word out there.. usual thngs apply i guess, cops will show,

the stagea crew, as a rule being on the older side of the club haha... tend to enjoy a relaxed sunday arvo drive, and lunch :)

good luck, if i can help with organisation, or bits for ur new car let me know

adam

welcome to the stagea "club"

Generally Rubyrs4 was organising some cruises but i think getting married and starting his own business has taken priority for a little while.

I've organised a couple of cruises but, i generally like to organise them for the southern side of town (we all know what happens when i try and navigate thru the hills)

And Satchi The Stagea currently has one planned for the barossa in a couple of weeks.

Personally i prefer the sunday morning/arvo cruises as i work arvo shift during the week, and the wife works every saturday.

By all means, if you wanna get some cruises going, just post up a general start date/ time / placeand pm the details to avoid unwanted attention.

cheers,

robbie

does that mean you're coming dunc, been a while since we've caught up

Yep I'm going to try and get out to this one! Someones gotta represent the M35s :P Plus there seems to be more and more people on here (SAU) from Adelaide who I'm yet to meet - so it should be a good to put faces to names, and catch up with the 'other' regulars :thumbsup:

that looks killer.

loving the colour/rim combo

has it got the full dayz kit??

auto or manual??

mods??

a/s/n???/lol

Auto & stock, some work to do immediately but a relatively clean & tidy unit to start with.

Going to be drifting this thing? :D

Congrats on the buy!

I wish !...man we are seriously OLD peeps who are involved in drift events but only to sponsor trophies

OLD Mark

Photos can be very deceptive....

O'Mark

2042011Bus003.jpg

...look closely at the bottom of the front bar...plus some other cosmetic paint work outside

I have a small list of mechanical stuff to do...the 3" stainless gets done tomorrow +++

Edited by mark03

but now we are new members to the SA Stagea "club" we would really like to organise

a Stagea cruises as well but don't want to stand on anyones toes (on here)...

Welcome to the family , I'm sure your gonna get a lot of enjoyment from your stag as do all of us

I dont think you'd step on anyones toes if you organised a cruise, its just another excuse to take the beasts for a run with like-minded people, and as was previously mentioned theres no one person who organises them, personally I'd welcome more of them.

looking forward to seeing ya at the next cruise :thumbsup: