SAU Community

Tassie Wanted Thread

zoidbergmerc

Im after another trans cooler or a 25 to 30 row oil cooler that I can run with a fan to keep the auto cool.

Let me know what you have got

This is what you are after Rob. I'd much rather spend a bit more and get a brand new one, that way you know it isn't chockas with shit

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/B-M-HI-TEK-TRANSMISSION-OIL-FLUID-COOLER-W-ELECTRIC-FAN-/360405477020?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item53e9d7269c

I'm getting the woman's R33 on the road, I'm after a few random things people might have from popped engines/upgrades?

Stock S1 coil packs (need to be good for 12psi) or cheap after markets

RB20/25/30 Harmonic Balancer w/AC (pref no dents/chips)

Tensioner and Idler pulleys, non rattly (mine were seizing)

The bolt (and if possible 2 washers) that go with the t-belt idler pulley

And just for my R33, a split dump pipe, either just the top/front section or all the way to cat, as I have a stock front pipe with 3" dump and am trying to fix slight over-boosting.

Just PM me! Cheers

-Dan

I'm getting the woman's R33 on the road, I'm after a few random things people might have from popped engines/upgrades?

Stock S1 coil packs (need to be good for 12psi) or cheap after markets

RB20/25/30 Harmonic Balancer w/AC (pref no dents/chips)

Tensioner and Idler pulleys, non rattly (mine were seizing)

The bolt (and if possible 2 washers) that go with the t-belt idler pulley

And just for my R33, a split dump pipe, either just the top/front section or all the way to cat, as I have a stock front pipe with 3" dump and am trying to fix slight over-boosting.

Just PM me! Cheers

-Dan

i would have a ballancer and im coming down to hobart this weekend if you want it.

The 32 with a carbon bonnet is Xrated i think. I used to drive a blue 31 with s13 wheels. Had a white 31 parked out front for ages. Been stuck driving the shitty VN wagon, the D21 Navara and the missus 04 Corolla. Soon i'll be getting about in my Black over grey 31 Coupe though.