SAU Community

SAU Stickers

grandmasterb

The dude that's printing the stickers will remaster it all in vectors so it'll scale perfectly then print it.

I told him exactly what I want and he said he can make it happen.

Just chill out Jay! CALM DOWN!! It's undercontrol!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dude that's printing the stickers will remaster it all in vectors so it'll scale perfectly then print it.

I told him exactly what I want and he said he can make it happen.

Just chill out Jay! CALM DOWN!! It's undercontrol!

STRESSED RIGHT NOW SETTLE DOWN DAMNIT ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sounds like epic sexual loving times, most places I've seen are generally of the opinion that they should print whatever they get sent to them, no matter how crappy the quality is. Rebuilding it in a vector based image format is pretty damn fine :)

most places I've seen are generally of the opinion that they should print whatever they get sent to them, no matter how crappy the quality is. Rebuilding it in a vector based image format is pretty damn fine :)

Those places can lick me, this guys I'm getting to do it is made from pure win.

+ 2 for me .. one for car and other for toolbox :whistling:

I'll ask everyone later to PM me to place their orders. Hopefully I should have them in time for the track day. I haven't actually got a concrete price yet though sorry.

OK, so it looks like they're going to be $3 each.

Sound good?

great price!

i reckon that i could buy a few and distribute them through launceston if you'd like to

Glad to see everyone is happy again.

Just to clarify this was the design I was using as Im not a fan of having TASMANIA on the sticker given that we are not "officially" an affiliated club but meh.

post-17838-0-61284700-1306396255_thumb.jpg

And for the ones that didn't want the url.

post-17838-0-31679000-1306396376_thumb.jpg

Glad to see everyone is happy again.

Just to clarify this was the design I was using as Im not a fan of having TASMANIA on the sticker given that we are not "officially" an affiliated club but meh.

post-17838-0-61284700-1306396255_thumb.jpg

And for the ones that didn't want the url.

post-17838-0-31679000-1306396376_thumb.jpg

that URL sticker is just awful... Way to busy.

I've been looking at making SAU TAS a proper club but we'd need a fair few members to make it feasible, but that's a topic for another day.

i will take some but can you do a larger one for the back window?

Hey Guys,

Getting the one Jay designed made (hope you don't mind :P)

SAU.png

I'm getting them in a vinyl cut sticker so the black bits of the design will actaully be nothing, not clear, nothing. So it'll be just like the Vic ones http://farm3.static...._07cd17fa2c.jpg

Because it's a vinyl cut sticker, you don't have to put the URL on if you don't want. Just chop it off with some scissors and put it somewhere else, or in the bin, what ever.

They're going to be 12cm wide

Minimum order is like 20 so you assholes better all buy one or I'll be pissed pirate.gif lol

If you've got any major problems with the design, or you want something different, you've got about 23 hours to speak up :P

Cheers,

i will take some but can you do a larger one for the back window?

i like the Small SAU one, and the newer designed one too (maybe even print the new one with the url at the bottom?)

not sure if i missed reading it, but what sizes do they come in?

im going to run out of rear quarter window spacepinch.gif may have to put one on the back window

do we have an estimated date they will be ready?

Edited by Autumn33