SAU Community

SAU Stickers

grandmasterb

This thread is to see interest in the the WWW.SKYLINESAUSTRALIA.COM sticker.

On offer are 2 different sizes but happy to alter them to suit everyone: 800x50 and 1200x100 in white of black base colour.

Quantities will determine price so if anyone that is wanting a sticker please reply with size and colour ASAP and I will be able to get onto it.

Cheers Ben

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could you get some a bit smaller? when i lived in Melbourne and was a member of SAUvic we got small ones for the rear side windows of my r33 that i had, now if have a Stagea and would like ones similarly sized if possible. i have attached a pic of them.

http://www.sauvic.com.au/sauvic/sticker002.jpg

Edited by SHETLANDER

I would be keen on some of the small ones for rear windows.

Otherwise another way that might look alright would be to have a SAU sticker (with the red S, and white AU below S) in top corners of front or rear windscreen with www.skylinesaustralia.com sticker between them along top. Might be over doing it but theres a idea to throw out there.

Edited by TJHill

BUMB :action-smiley-069: any updates ?

Seeing as there isn't much interest for these I'll let someone else run with it with one of the designs that was done earlier in the month and will stay out of it but as pointed out already the design shouldn't be "based" on what has already been done by other states but something original for Tasmania :thumbsup:

Seeing as there isn't much interest for these I'll let someone else run with it with one of the designs that was done earlier in the month and will stay out of it :thumbsup:

how many would you want to make in one run?

you'd easily sell 20

i'm keen on the sau tas ones, not the url ones

Hey Guys,

Getting the one Jay designed made (hope you don't mind :P)

SAU.png

I'm getting them in a vinyl cut sticker so the black bits of the design will actaully be nothing, not clear, nothing. So it'll be just like the Vic ones http://farm3.static...._07cd17fa2c.jpg

Because it's a vinyl cut sticker, you don't have to put the URL on if you don't want. Just chop it off with some scissors and put it somewhere else, or in the bin, what ever.

They're going to be 12cm wide

Minimum order is like 20 so you assholes better all buy one or I'll be pissed pirate.gif lol

If you've got any major problems with the design, or you want something different, you've got about 23 hours to speak up :P

Cheers,

Edited by zoidbergmerc

Hey Guys,

Getting the one Jay designed made (hope you don't mind :P)

I'm getting them in a vinyl cut sticker so the black bits of the design will actaully be nothing, not clear, nothing. So it'll be just like the Vic ones http://farm3.static...._07cd17fa2c.jpg

Cheers,

Oh, uhmm, uhh. Cool :) Not sure if you've tweaked the background (both my monitors at work have shitty contrast and light blaring onto them atm, so can't tell) but my original design had a faded oval light shadow style behind the main text from memory. This may screw up your whole vinyl concept if it's not rectified prior to printing.

Definitely happy for this to be used, but it was only an alteration of Autumn33's submitted image (might want to check with him too) and therefore the size was pretty small. If you want a better quality one to avoid pixelation issues give me a couple of hours tonight (and the required font) and I'll be able to get one out for you easily enough. I'd be quite happy having this stuck to my car, as it's quite a simple design which would fit in nicely. That being said, if we're going ahead with this there may be some epic/awesome/fantastic graphic designers out there who could take a crack at an entirely different and more complex design?