Rising Sunday

Mr Eps

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rowan can you give us nervous folk a run down of the police activity tomorrow? I'm guessing they've been notified but what's the guarantee they're not just gonna block off the exits and go crazy with the stickers?

I know if you don't drive like a douche, 99/100 times you'll be fine, but I think we all know what cops are like when it comes to Jap cars...

Worried enthusiast is worried.

so I'm thinking of taking my gtr and my mate would like to come in his car.. anyone know if there would there be any objections to a corvette coming to this?

i know they are pick and choosing cars to go on the island, if its not jap then it needs aproval. PM Mr Eps (Rowan) and ask.

The cops have been notified but they said they will stay away unless there is hoon behavior. Photos will be taken at the event and anyone playing up , the photo will be handed over to the men in blue

Just dont drive up to the second round about and go in the other way. Lots of nice cars out there but.

p.s. the locals are twats, apparently 40 is to fast and some tool thinks its funny to pull out right in front of you, sit in the middle of the road and put his seatbelt on.

Excellent event guys, lots of interesting cars there. Not quite All Japan Day (Adelaide) but not far off. Some constructive criticism though (for next year)...

1) Need more than 1 toilet for 300+ people (gold coin donation for toilet use maybe??)

2) Person cooking BBQ needs to be cooking before 11:30am! (Maybe just get some mobile food vans - they'd clean up I reckon).

I find the cops frustrating picking on cars for doing nothing wrong (I'm sure it happened). I thought everyone driving in was perfectly well behaved.

All in all a great event, next year will be even better! Thanks for organising :thumbsup:

great day out, cept for the poor person that got ran into leaving the second sor meeting point. not sure what happened as everyone went two different ways.

popo had a good stare at me but that was all :sick: . Had the helicopter over so may be on the news tonight

Didn't get stickered, showed him permit for cage, then he said ok and pointed out my exhaust was illegal (aftermarket), but let me off... Lucky.

Sounds like I left at the right time before things got nasty...

edit: Eric, lower that whale! domokun.gif

Edited by 10 4

Didn't get stickered, showed him permit for cage, then he said ok and pointed out my exhaust was illegal (aftermarket), but let me off... Lucky.

Sounds like I left at the right time before things got nasty...

edit: Eric, lower that whale! domokun.gif

its coming soon, hopefully in august :thumbsup:

what did they get u for jimmy

Looks like a good turnout. Slept in way too late today, hopped online & saw cops were handing out yellows... decided not to go, really don't need the hassle ATM. I hate that our tax money is wasted when these guys should be after real criminals & actual shitty cars that aren't maintained at all.

*awaits hoon report on channel 9*

Edited by endless