The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoring out the 33 GTR bumper lol. My mate had a Mazda MX6 with one too.

Also, we should have a 'post up your angry facebook messages' section. I got a whopper last night lol

see, that's why I hate FailBook, Twitter, etc..................just gives idiots a platform for more hate towards people that they otherwise would not repeat to your face........once things are said, they can't be unsaid.

F*#KEN McAfee,

Just logged onto my internet banking to transfer my pay into my offset account and i noticed that Mcafee have debited my credit card to the tune of $50.

Check my email and find that on the 10th of October they sent me an email saying that they have set up an automatic renewal system and unless a email them they are going to debit my CC.

It's utter BS that if they set up an Automatic Renewal they they make it an opt out system (i said it was unethical in the email i just sent them), and the other thing is that i never authorised them to keep my CC details so there i no way they should be able to just debit the card.

Considering contacting the media.

Edited by D_Stirls

Considering contacting the media.

Do it.

SMH had an article yesterday about one Wojtek Czarnocki who operates a shop that has 'restructured' itself so it can legally sell Samsung touchscreen units...

Same asshole ripped me off several hundred dollars through his last venture, Voitech, for an SSD I paid for and never got. Filed a police report but as usual the slack arseholes did f**k all about it.

So I msged the editor and told him not only about the bad rep the guy got on whirlpool and other forums, but also his conviction for software piracy.

New article was submitted today. I think its rather lenient considering the bastard is still free to rip more people off... and I'm still out of pocket

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/apples-galaxy-nemesis-has-a-pirate-past-20111109-1n6dy.html

-D

anyone missing a White R34 today , second hand info says there is a R34 stripped in the parking lot near the Indoor cricket place in Morphett vale. car is on blocks and stripped .. they thought it was mine at first glance

anyone missing a White R34 today , second hand info says there is a R34 stripped in the parking lot near the Indoor cricket place in Morphett vale. car is on blocks and stripped .. they thought it was mine at first glance

Drive through there at night and always wonder how cars don't get pinched from that car park.

Some people are serious scum.

Can anyone confirm that a hub bolt/driveshaft bolt on a R32 is 36mm? just want to check before I fork out for a socket.

Dion if it is a 36mm socket that you need, dont buy it. I'm the socket king and can give Pete the one you need when he drops me home tomorrow. Then he can pass it on to you when you guys go to Berri

Drive through there at night and always wonder how cars don't get pinched from that car park.

Some people are serious scum.

my first house 10 years ago was behind the ICA , they used to torch cars, steal council cars. mad skids, vandals, and mayhem , needles in the park plaground. and graffitti on everything. but my street was silent and never any issues. like it had a force field around it..lol it wasnt even on the street map book but 100ft away was craziness.lol go figure..

its cleaner then it used to be just a tad

overall its a dump and not safe after dark to wander around

question for racers

do you need vin numbers and engine numbers on a car to race it ? just wondering if Skylines are being stolen and rebirthed as race cars and parts sold off. a huge amount of cheap (dodgy seller)line parts are appearing on ebay lately in adelaide ?

on good info police caught a "alledged " skyline/car thief down south a week ago with a few cars stripped in his yard , 1 down lots more to go :domokun:

Dion if it is a 36mm socket that you need, dont buy it. I'm the socket king and can give Pete the one you need when he drops me home tomorrow. Then he can pass it on to you when you guys go to Berri

Dang, too late lol. Ah well, it was only $23 lol.

Thanks anyway :cheers:

The plus side however is that my car lives again :rofl: