SAU Community

M35 Stagea Key ( Replacement )

Okay PMs sent, basically I have 1 key left due people not having funds or no longer interested. First come basis.

As for where to get keys cut, some locksmith wont do cut due to some excuse as your keys will damage my equipemnt. blah blah blah. Fair enough but the keys are are copper based and a good locksmith will test the composite of the key.

So you may have to shop around. I got my keys cut in the Sydney CBD during lunch @ John Farrer Locksmiths @ 429B Pitt St. Cost $11.50

thanks for the locksmith mate, ill go there in my lunch break!

also for those interested, i have a spare remote fob thing (not a blank key or shell) when Hue sells his last one. i forgot i had a spare key with the wreck.

Edited by zei20l

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 5/24/2011 at 4:58 AM, bangahh said:

I have two surplus blank key fobs, all you need to do is cut the key and pair it to your car following the key programming instructions.

These are old fobs circuits transferred to new shell+blade. I have done this and programmed one set of key to my M35 ARX. The battery voltage checks 3.4v which means its not flat.

The shells are not oem, but looks it. Only thing thats different is the rubber button is slightly lower then the original.

stagea_key_fob3.jpg

stagea_key_fob7.jpg

Key programming

Asking $110 per blank Key FOB - Delivered

I have excess shells+Blade also if anyone wants them.

stagea_key_fob4.jpg

stagea_key_fob4a.jpg

Asking $12 Delivered via standard post.