SAU Community

The SydneyKid appreciation thread

I also bow before the awsome knowledge and experience of Sydneykid. And he is such a nice guy too.

If all the people that he has helped each shout him one very small beer, he is going to die of alcohol poisoning.

Cheers to Sydneykid, my hero................

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although this sounds a little like an obituary.."god forbid" I'll throw in my 2.2cents inc GST.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

Hi MIC33R, You Said

"yep, without SK, I wouldn't know half as much as I now do about Skylines or even cars in general."

:) I'd like to start with the reason why you didn't know that much.  I have pretty good success using this formula to determine the reasons;

Brain in lbs per minute = diameter of cells in mm X knowledge correction factor

So let's apply it to you;

300kw @ the brain = 480 brain power

480 brain power = 44 lbs of airflow = 44 mm of brain

Now if you want to run 19 psi of air through your mouth, then that's means you'll need to read that amount of my threads.

But we need to apply the brain boost correction method....  

My experience indicates that to get 300kw @ the brain, out of a newB sau member you would need to run around 1.5 bar (22psi). So using the formula...

44 / 22 X 19 = 88mm of brain. In other words, you're only half way there.

Summing up, I think you guys have a numbers of problems, mainly your mouths are to small to soak up the grog and your fat % per capacity intake is too much, So you guys get Blotto on the smell of grog. To bypass this I would recommend springing your "mouth" using a 2bar mouthgate & attach an non returning blow off valve through the anal passage.

[/b] [/size]

I'm not so sure I should trust your advice, but what the hell. One 2bar mouthgate coming up :)

BTW I didn't even know my brain could be boosted. Thanks for the tip!

Son of SK here

You guys should try living with him... geeeeeez Threads like this should be banned, now he has an ego... pppfffttt, like he didn't before.

I'll thank ya'll on behalf of him. :boobies2:

Just hope he doesn't get poached

:ufo:

Hey is that the RB31 powered weapon we keep hearing about in your avatar SOSK? That chassis has a bit of attitude...I can almost see daylight under the left front :D

A gallery of the car(s) would be nice if you could put it up.

Hey is that the RB31 powered weapon we keep hearing about in your avatar SOSK? That chassis has a bit of attitude...I can almost see daylight under the left front :)

A gallery of the car(s) would be nice if you could put it up.

Yeah, i wouldn't mind knowing which series it runs in either, so we can follow the performance and results of that car!