SAU Community

Dont Worry Sau - Boost Is Full Of Idiots Doing Stupid Things On Public Roads...

even public schools dont allow swearing. we used to get in trouble for that sorta thing, nowadays it seems parents dont care and teachers have to deal with foul mouthed little snots who swear because its cool.

forums will always be full of language and things you wouldn't say to someones face. this whole thread makes me laugh.

*on topic tho, yes this is quite stupid. And i hope they get fined or worse.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for Birds :D

If you knew me in real life, I do swear more than everyone in this thread combined lol. But I agree, in written text, using ridiculous revenge scenarios and excessive swearing comes across as an emotionally irrational response to a bad situation, i.e. no better than the boost guys.

either that or he sounds drunk or high.. with his dog marley lol

It never ceases to amaze me the increasing amount of stupidity and idiocy among people of all age groups, of all 'enthusiastic' passions, of all backgrounds. Burnouts at a funeral; wow thanks, now even more people will give me dirty looks as I drive my skyline.

It tugs at a nerve or two when I see this sort of behaviour; sure I'm young, sure I drive a [reasonably] quick car, but I rarely (if ever) engage in such "performances". Least of all in such a deserving place of respect.

'Tsk tsk.'

It never ceases to amaze me the increasing amount of stupidity and idiocy among people of all age groups, of all 'enthusiastic' passions, of all backgrounds. Burnouts at a funeral; wow thanks, now even more people will give me dirty looks as I drive my skyline.

It tugs at a nerve or two when I see this sort of behaviour; sure I'm young, sure I drive a [reasonably] quick car, but I rarely (if ever) engage in such "performances". Least of all in such a deserving place of respect.

'Tsk tsk.'

agree 100%

im a very curteous driver. and i STILL get a head shake from the person i just let through etc when i could have kept going and let him wait for ages in melbourne traffic.

also, oldies. pwoahhhhh. slow down and come to a stop to let a little old lady cross the street. she calls me a f**ken idiot. lol?

You guys do realize that your over-used profanities are bringing you down to the level, right?

I struggle to take any opinion seriously when all they're saying is "...f**k...shit...f**kwits". It's even harder when you can't even spell your profanity right.

I'm not going to point people out, but Birds has demonstrated a very mature approach to expressing his thoughts as opposed to the various authors of other posts.

George; While comparing shooting people to burnouts is a bit of an extremity, I do feel that's what people do sometimes.

In response to the driveway; that is annoying. Get the boostcruisers out there cleaning it up imo.

As long as the people organizing the cleanup take a "Our mess our responsibility" approach with a mentality of "We don't want to disadvantage the funeral home after what they did for our mate", then it'll be a successful exercise.

Silvia GTR; Good point, I was just thinking in a 'then-and-there' frame of mind and didn't consider alternative locations.

I now know what I'm planning for my funeral... :)

Whoa there, we gotta swearing nazi

gtfo

I'm not going to play 'internet flame wars', but I am going to say...

Birds; WOOT I got sigged :D

Also, I'll believe you about your dog, but the weed thing? I'll come to a conclusion based on your age :P

RBNT; I'm not a swearing Nazi. I can be extremely vulgar myself. Note, I also said "over-used".

However, given the topic, public forum and peoples perceptions of Skyline drivers, I don't believe such immature behaviour should be displayed so vividly (in this thread). I'm all for discouraging hooning, but the manner people are using to express their disappointment with what they see as immature, poor driving is simply dragging them down to the level of the boostcruisers.

In years from now, people are going to stumble across this thread, and think, "Oh God, are Skyline drivers really that bad?" It's poor image.

Not that I'm a shining example of a good image, but I do try.

If you were talking to me IRL about this subject casually at a cruise or the like, I would be using curse words to describe them, but I don't think it's appropriate here.

Nee-san; Thanks for linking that thread, gave me such a good laugh. Hamiltonau's post was classic xD

But again, I'm not against swearing in general, it's just in this context I feel it's inappropriate.

mlr; byte me. :P

I remember quote-editting when I was 13.

Edited by SKITTLES

lol, but its the little things in life that me laugh

Also when I was 13 it was 1978 and calculators were the new things at school, Computers and "quote editing" for me is full of awsome newness.

Apart from them being the devil that is.

lol, but its the little things in life that me laugh

Also when I was 13 it was 1978 and calculators were the new things at school, Computers and "quote editing" for me is full of awsome newness.

Apart from them being the devil that is.

haha :)

That makes you 46... legit or..?

lol- i remember beating off in the shower when i was 13, doesnt mean the same is not happening now.

hahaha xD

agree 100%

im a very curteous driver. and i STILL get a head shake from the person i just let through etc when i could have kept going and let him wait for ages in melbourne traffic.

also, oldies. pwoahhhhh. slow down and come to a stop to let a little old lady cross the street. she calls me a f**ken idiot. lol?

I often get a wave for letting people in, I also get people trying to brute force their way into tiny gaps and yelling and tooting when I don't really have the room or the time to let them in.

All luck of the draw I guess.