SAU Community

Rim Offsets

ok guys i've decided its time to get new rims this week for my R34 gtt and i need to know what the best offset i will be for a 9.5 all round

gonna get rota p45r's 18x9.5 Vision R told +30 would hit the insides and a +25 might fit. I need to know if these will fit, if not i will get a +20. any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks allhappy.gif

Edited by R34P3R

im running 18x9.5 +15 at the back. 18x8.5 +15 at the front. just need low profile tyres + stretch and guard roll. you can make it fit. just depends on how fat you want it

im running 18x9.5 +15 at the back. 18x8.5 +15 at the front. just need low profile tyres + stretch and guard roll. you can make it fit. just depends on how fat you want it

this

tested some 9.5+25 rims on the weekend, fronts were poking a tiny bit and the rears were sunken a tiny bit. i rekon +25 front +20 rear

yea i just dont want the inside hitting, ive got a fair bit of camber but not as crazy as jimmy's. mohsen did you drive around to see if it was ok or did you just fit it on and took it off? my friend has +20 grids all round on his 34 so i know how much it will stick out. the rears are fine but the front are out abit and i dont wanna curb them thats why i want a higher offset for the fronts

yea i just dont want the inside hitting, ive got a fair bit of camber but not as crazy as jimmy's. mohsen did you drive around to see if it was ok or did you just fit it on and took it off? my friend has +20 grids all round on his 34 so i know how much it will stick out. the rears are fine but the front are out abit and i dont wanna curb them thats why i want a higher offset for the fronts

no, had no tyres haha.

should be okay. a guy on here has +15 all round on his 34 with no issues