Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - 2011 Round 3

achoo

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Faxed through :) I'll pay tomorrow afternoon as soon as my pay comes through from work

Anyone know if that VE SS is a 6? :P

no, its a 400KW SS

:whistling:

I'd rather drive the STi at DECA to be honest, not much fun putting around the the Radical in first gear with no handbrake. It also takes a long time to warm with the dry sump setup so it's a hell of a lot of running time for not much driving time :thumbsup:

Getting beaten in an STi is excusable but punishable in a Radical :D

:whistling:

I'd rather drive the STi at DECA to be honest, not much fun putting around the the Radical in first gear with no handbrake. It also takes a long time to warm with the dry sump setup so it's a hell of a lot of running time for not much driving time :thumbsup:

both fair calls haha

I've checked the 2011 Cams Manual, aswell as the CAMS website, and can't find anything that states the extinguisher must be bolted in...

Just bolt it in or i wont pass you :thumbsup:

it's a hell of a lot of running time for not much driving time :thumbsup:

Tow it up with the STi then give me the keys, I'll make sure it gets driven... Even up that Running/Driving ratio for you :)

for the GTR owners, is it worth upping the oil weight for a DECA? or will the streeter 10w40 still be ok? i'm thinking because most 'events' are short and sharp, i can prob leave the normal oil in there?

that's if i'm even in.... ooo the suspense :D