Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - 2011 Round 3

achoo

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have an expired AASA licence, but I'll be sending in the renewal papers tomorrow - Would it be a problem if I bring my current expired licence in on the day if they haven't sent out my new one in time?

call them if you dont receive it by thursday and they should give you a temp licence/licence number

I've just gotten my car back up and running after a 2year 'rest period' and would really like to participate in this - put me down for a spot and I'll fill out the paperwork this evening when I have my car club membership details handy.

Alright AASA form sent, e-mail sent with all entrance forms and payment made! Can't wait!

Will be good to see ya again Steve.

Yeah looking forward to it Russ, will be good to catch up - Hopefully I can give you a run for your money!

Hope you have a new clutch Steve :D

Haha clutch is going strong Ash! I guess we'll see how strong after Saturday :D Make sure you bring all your 'claimed' kilowatts this time! ;)

Payment just transferred and should be in the account tomorrow - forms will be emailed tonight once I get home and get my CAMS license and car club membership numbers.

Really looking forward to this - I had a blast at the last one I participated in with you guys.

Payment just transferred and should be in the account tomorrow - forms will be emailed tonight once I get home and get my CAMS license and car club membership numbers.

Really looking forward to this - I had a blast at the last one I participated in with you guys.

Forms just emailed through!

Haha clutch is going strong Ash! I guess we'll see how strong after Saturday :D Make sure you bring all your 'claimed' kilowatts this time! ;)

haha excellent!

Have ~350rwkw at the moment, checked the other day. Had a feeling it was a bit down on power @ Heathcote ;)

Still does mad circle work!