SAU Community

Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - 2011 Round 3

achoo

Hey Bec/Leon/anyone, whats the link for the aasa renewal? or should i bring my expired one and have you guys do the paperwork? :P

Just bring teh same form filled out on the day and we will write your license number and renew on top.

Youre meant to do it with them, but I dont think you'll have time now, and with AASA we can work around it. :D

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so for those driving up on sat morning, i remember talk of the meet point usually being BP Wallan?

i'm coming from Bayside way so will be jumping on bolte etc and last time i did this we met a group at a servo complex not far into the beginning of the ring rd i believe.

but i guess it depends on where you're coming from

oh and Google says 2hrs, 45mins to shepparton, sound about right?

Timing sounds right.

Just remember there are fixed speed cameras along the way and a fixed speed camera on the main road in shep, make sure you are doing under 50kmh in that zone.

For anyone driving up Saturday morning - just remember you need to be there at 8am.

PLEASE DO NOT be late!!! :D

It should go without saying, but people in the past have made it very hard for us to sign them in and scrutineer their car while we are trying to run events. You are the one that will miss out on runs if you arrive late.

Had a great day, really enjoyed getting the car out and having a go with a really good bunch of people - thanks to the organisers, sponsors and volunteers who made the day possible, really appreciate your efforts.

Had a fantastic day, already planning what mods to do for the next one!

Thanks to all the volunteers, organisers and sponsors - wouldn't be possible without you :worship:

So.....photo / video thread? :yes:

Gutted, got off a plane Thu night, went to start the car Sat morning and she was dead as a door nail and now wont hold charge. Was looking forward to volunteering and giving Sat night a nudge. So looking forward to the next one already