SAU Community

R34 GT-T Brochure

Yeah, N.Z. got everthing, Series 1 and 2. Difference being:

SII got a bit more torque,

Helical LSD instead of viscous (or other way round),

Diff interior trimming (steering wheel, etc, two-tone)

Darker rims (more GTR colour rims),

Different front bar.

I think that's about it.

cheers.

Yeah, I can't say I'm much of a S2 fan to be honest. The 2 tone and the odd looking front bar just totally ruin the car for me. That's why I wanted to see a S1 brochure. I'm more into the 4 door versions anyway :D

QUOTE=MIC33R]Yeah, I can't say I'm much of a S2 fan to be honest. The 2 tone and the odd looking front bar just totally ruin the car for me. That's why I wanted to see a S1 brochure. I'm more into the 4 door versions anyway :)

BROWSING THROUGH FORUM AND THE LETTERS R34 ALWAYS DRAW ME LIKE A MAGNET.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF OUR NEW GTS-R BODY KIT FOR THE 4 DOOR AND 2 DOOR R34. DON'T BE AFRAID TO BE HONEST, IT IS HONEST OPINIONS THAT HELP MANUFACTURERS IN SUPPLYING WHAT STYLES PEOPLE REALLY WANT.

FITTING ONE TO MY BLACK 4 DOOR NEXT WEEK. I'LL SEND YOU PICS WHEN FINISHED IF YOU LIKE.

CHEERS :wavey:

J.A.D.E.

• 5 months later...
I downloaded this a couple of years ago when I was dreaming about getting one ... I kept looking at the pictures and reading the text and dreaming :D  

Anyway, thought some of you might like this:

R34 GT-T Brochure

Hi,

Can you check out the link, or of anyone else has the pdf, please post or PM me.

Thanks

PEAR

:D

• 2 months later...
The link works.

that's a nice kit!  What does it consist of? Just front bumper and rear bumper?  

Does the bonnet need to be replaced?

And of course.... HOW MUCH? :P

I'm very interested in getting that for my R34.

I just tried again, no joy!!

gaki, can you send me a PM with attachment?

Thanks

PEAR

Yeah, I can't say I'm much of a S2 fan to be honest. The 2 tone and the odd looking front bar just totally ruin the car for me. That's why I wanted to see a S1 brochure. I'm more into the 4 door versions anyway :P

BROWSING THROUGH FORUM AND THE LETTERS R34 ALWAYS DRAW ME LIKE A MAGNET.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF OUR NEW GTS-R BODY KIT FOR THE 4 DOOR AND 2 DOOR R34. DON'T BE AFRAID TO BE HONEST, IT IS HONEST OPINIONS THAT HELP MANUFACTURERS IN SUPPLYING WHAT STYLES PEOPLE REALLY WANT.

FITTING ONE TO MY BLACK 4 DOOR NEXT WEEK. I'LL SEND YOU PICS WHEN FINISHED IF YOU LIKE.

CHEERS :wavey:

J.A.D.E.

Sorry for the late reply to this - I must have missed this back when you posted it months ago!

Anyway, I reckon the kit looks awesome. I love my 4 doors and that makes it look perfect.