SAU Community

20Th Nov - Scc

FineLine

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember seeing you guys drive past at one point, going in the opposite direction to where the main pack was going

had a chuckle

That wuda been Anna and I, we went on when everyone turned, did a few u turns and went the opposite way up the mountain, then boom, everyone drove past heading the direction we came from, I was like "we found a short cut :-p " plus we ended up in the middle of a lancer cruise, and the old people cruise in their 1960's cars lol

was pretty funny when we drove past and people started doing handbrake turns and were out the window going "your going the right way!!!"

also have to give a mention to the clem7 pass. I've never been thru the tunnel and for a first timer going thru with a line of like 50 skylines was pretty awesome (loud, but awesome)

Make sure you pay your bill for Clem 7, I have 2 fines for $20 each, from previous uses.

Yep, and the only number they give, is for automated payment.

So when you get a fine for an unpaid toll even though you have a tag, you have to basically walk into their office, or just pay it :mad:

They send you a fine if you have no credit on your go via, coz it is flo toll. If you call them and say you want to sort out what you owe and pay by visa, they may wave the fine. They did it for me a while back.