SAU Community

20Th Nov - Scc

FineLine

Hi Richie,

Do you wanna stop by and join the group at springwood mc donalds at 8.00am. Few V35's meeting up there.....

Hey mate, would love to, but with the long list of things I have to do that day, the extra 45 minutes driving will really hurt my schedule :(

Will have to take some new photos of your v35 man!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 or so. lakeside is set up for us at 1230 so its a chat and look after that then up to you.

for me its a full day as I am involved in the runnings of it.

Great. Thanks, Chris.

Hey miso,

If you keep to drive to aspley together give me a buzz. Otherwise will drive up with just Dion (Asked him, but he hasn't got back to me yet)...

There only seems to be us 3 from the forest lake area :(

sounds good

usually meeting place?

what time?

sounds good

usually meeting place?

what time?

Actually, would it be okay to meet at oxley maccas (The one right next to bunnings on Blunder road)?

Promised the misses we would get a maccas breakky... except I know I want it more than she does :D

Is there a gold coast meet? Otherwise I will see you all at springwood maccas :)

I'm heading up to the spring wood meet from the gc, could meet you at upper coomera BP and maccas, just off the highway, ill be there at 7.20is fuelling up and leaving at 7.30 as google maps says 30mins to get to spring wood maccas from here. anyone else keen to meet at coomera?

Edited by long33

definitley a good day out. being the last in the gate had its advanteages. I had a decent play in the hills as well.

for those didnt get to see me I was teh old crappy subaru wagon parked at the cafe area.

I'll put my pix up in a bit - doing paperwork currently and that needs to be taken care of first :(

Awesome day thanks guys! Great work and organisation by the entire SAU crew.

On a side note, for those that love their photos!

I posted the below in another thread. But if I have taken a photo of your car and you would like one, I wouldn't want you to miss out because you missed my original post!

These are a very small version of the original photos. These are completely untouched out of the camera.

Have a look through these photos, remember the file names you would like me to touch up for you. I'll also be doing my favourite photos, but so your photo is not missed out, please be sure to message me (wilorichie) with the file name/number.

Click the link to enlarge, then click "NEXT" on the right side of the photos once large.

Sorry if I missed your car!

URL to photos: http://mezmamedia.com/richie/photos/sau_scc_2011_small/

Once I have done up my favourite photos, I'll post them directly into this thread.

Great day for the club.

Thanks to all the execs!

I think it is necessary for me to thank the sponsors personally.

Thanks Dan from ERD for the voucher

Thanks Anna for the cosmetic kit (Meagan actually won that)

Thanks to EFI it would have been if I had not passed the 3rd draw on.

Of course, thanks to all the sponsors for supplying prizes as an incentive to buy raffle tickets

Oh and thank you to all those who bought raffle tickets off me.

Everyone's generosity was great.

Over 1.5 books (100 tickets each) on my end and I saw heaps more books sold by others.

Nice to finally meet some of you.

Noy included, your wing was ridiculous.