SAU Community

Imodify Star Car Cruise (Starlight Foundation)

Myfine Skyline R34!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys who were those "cool guys" in the corolla trying to do burnouts and showing off??

What wankers!!!!

We left and went to homebush. There were about 200-300 cars there...

Drove with them for a little while then went home.

Sir-rb I saw ur car. Big fan... Love the brakes. What turbos u running??

Also Dannyzgtr saw ur wife's sleeper 31. Me and my brother and friend were a big fan. Looks cool...

Thanks man...were u there with ur gtr?

Just running 2860-7's they come on soo early and r punchy as love em lol

I was with my brothers. Had the green Datsun 1600, 32 GTR and turbo Sigma.

I sold my 34 GTR last year.

Have u taken ur 32 down the track yet?

Thank you to everyone from SAU coming out on the Charity Cruise on Sunday, much appreciated... an amazing day out, alot of nice cars; we rasied over $12,000 for the Starlight Foundation!! We have a cruise coming up within the next few weeks, which unfortunately is NOT for charity... here's the link to the thread: Palm Beach Cruise- link to thread!! :)

We also have another cruise organised for the Saturday after the Palm Beach Cruise to Mt. Panorama via Jenolan Caves from Penrith (our SUPER CRUISE), i'll list that cruise up on the forum sometime this week :D thank you again for your support with this event, happy cruising ;)

Hey guys,

Thought i would post up a few piccies of the cruise *that i got my gf to take, mainly of only Skylines as this is SAU*

Had a lot of fun, i went up with Michael SirRB, bumped into GTRSEAN up there in his 34 and saw only a few other skylines i recognised.

here are the pics: (did them pretty much in order of the carpark meet and going up to Shelley beach, didnt cruise back with anyone heading home as we left early but saw a few skylines coming back onto Mona vale road north way.

Michaels 32 Gtr

michaelgtr.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My mates Evo makinnen, my gtr and michales gtr

jdgtr.th.jpg

TUFGTR with others and a nice as 35 Gtr

tufgtr.th.jpg

TUFGTR engine bay (seriously worked car)

tufgtr2.th.jpg

Really nice 32 Gtr at the meet

gtr26d.th.jpg

My Mates Evo

alexrq.th.jpg

michaelgtr2.th.jpg

rollingfreeway.th.jpg

My gf's talented mirror pictures

mirrorbq.th.jpg

At Shelly beach meet point (real nice clean RX7)

rx7oc.th.jpg

The R35 Gtr again and lambo and ferrari

r35gtr.th.jpg

Super nice R34 Gtr (exactly how i would have one to the T)

r34gtr2.th.jpg

Seans immaculate 34 (nice car man!!!)

gtrsean.th.jpg

Got quite a few other shots of cars, Evo's silvias etc etc but thought these were a nice few and relevant to SAU.

Hope to see everyone at the next one! and was good to catch up with a few members for real

JD

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• You won't make it out of your driveway. Both your rear wheels will go in whichever direction they feel. Your Hicas rack or a lockout bar is required to keep your wheels straight. 
    • Updating results.  Using ATR45SS-0 model VS UHF57-900. Those two are very different turbos, different wheels sets with different wheel hub profiles but yet with almost identical result. I’m intrigued with both turbos performance. ATR45SS-0 was a 61mm turbo first developed in May 2020, UHF57-900 was a 62mm turbo developed in March 2024 as a powered up alternative of a G30-900. On paper ATR45SS-0 maxed at 563rwkws, while UHF57-900 maxed at 568rwkws. ATR45SS was slightly more responsive with slightly better power band through the mid range.  Road driving ability, ATR45SS-0 had better throttle response, felt more robust under throttle, as it wakes up earlier. I think G series wheel hub design made it to have higher inertia under light throttle. Doing bit more prototype work in the next few weeks, will update result when its back on dyno again. ATR45SS0 Blue, UHF57-900 Red Chequered tuner's Dynapack hub dyno, E85 fuel. Mod list is in video below video_20240604_114214.mp4    
    • Did you run the power cables for the mac valve to the other side of the car near the fusebox? Utilizing the stock boost controller cables? or did you run new ones?
    • Hey I have a potentially stupid HICAS question 🤣 I'm currently doing a full hicas delete, Power steering pump modified to non hicas, all lines removed from the car along with all electronics. My stupid question is - Do I need a lock out bar? is there any reason why I cant just remove everything from the rear end? I already have a lock out bar but thinking to save a few extra grams I could also get rid of the arms and tie rods as well and just run it with nothing in its place? or would it have a negative effect on handling?
    • Hi how are you guys?  I know i have been absent for years but im coming back slowly guys just wondering if anyone know where the ball joint on the NISMO arm front and rear can be replaced with OE parts?  Also  i know this is not the thread looking for springs and blistein shocks for the 260rs. Please advcie     cheers    yudy