SAU Community

Alpha 12 Heading Down Under

SlipR35

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you blow all that cash, time and energy and then just flick it? Other people's money I guess.

I wouldn't call it a waste, the whole project has been extremely enjoyable and I've got an end product that is second to none. The car is exceptional in every way and if I had the room to keep two track cars I would. The sale is not for financial reasons. Need to do something else now so this one will go to make room.

It will be interesting indeed.

From memory we were the first to run an 8 second pass out of an R32 - R34 GTR in Australia, looks like we will be the first to do the same with an R35. There is some very special development and technology going into this car which will make it stand apart from any other R35. Obviously we excited to be working with such a professional level engine system, and results will be forthcoming at Slips discretion :)

martin, I remember my brother showing me an article which he still has on your silver Aussie r32gtr...would have been back in the late 90s and I was gob smacked how a street registered car can run 8s. Kudos to willall racing and this beast r35

The gtr was goooood

But the best feat was getting 280rwkws from a stock turbo 1j and keeping it alive

Until you went soft and stuck a silly T04 on it lol

Good luck with the R35