SAU Community

Why no Hooters in Japan?

PURE

I mean seriously. Not ALL the girls are flat! My girl wears a D cup! There's pubs, soaps, etc etc etc all over the place but what is a guy to do if he wants to take out his buddies to a clean place and be served his dinner by a sexy hot waitress in short shorts and a shirt 2 sizes too small?

what is a guy to do if he wants to take out his buddies to a clean place and be served his dinner by a sexy hot waitress in short shorts and a shirt 2 sizes too small?
Get you buddies to come over and have your girlfriend cook for 'em in a skimpy outfit?

I don't know, there probably ARE Hooters type places in Japan... it's just that you have to be Yakuza (or a cashed up salaryman) to gain entry.

You're not looking hard enough :D

In the late 80s there was a fad where cafes had mirrored floors and girls with no panties serving! sc3w hooters!

these sort of things aren't franchised like they may be in the US, but they can be found in any major city. But like rezz says, you might not want to go there. Another key reason is that these places cater for salarymen with business accounts - not gaijin surviving on a basic salary.

I have a friend who went to a post-enkai snack bar and was told by a co-worker (superior) - go on, take one of them home, any one you like (of course he did). Again - sr3w hooters!

This is place is a men's paradise (and, admitedly, a women's hell at times). I'll say it again - if I was a single man, I'd never leave :D

Justin: have you had dinner at Kobeya kitchen on 171? :P
Yes I have... VERY tasty stuff!!! The bread is a-w-e-s-o-m-e.