SAU Community

Wanted: R32 Gtr

Denks

G'day guys, (thought I'd post in here too)

I have waited 14 years and think its about time to treat myself to a car that I have adored for a looong time :thumbsup:

I'm after an extremely well cared for, excellent example of a R32 GTR, preferably black but charcoal is acceptable too I guess. LOL

The car is going to be used as a daily driver and will be doing alot of K's per week so reliability is a very important factor.

Im not phased if its a normal gtr, vspec1 or 11 and have not ruled out the option of personally importing one myself if I cant find anything in Australia that fits the bill. I'm in NSW but have bought cars and bikes from out of state in the past, the most recent one was in Febuary this year, so that doesnt phase me either.

Hopefully a real enthusiast will pass on their beloved GTR to another enthusiast and fullfill one of my childhood dreams(yes Its been that long! LOL)

Im in no hurry to buy and willing to wait as long as it takes to find the "one"... P.S. Im a real fussy F@*ker!!

Thanks for taking the time to read my add fellas,

Cheers,

Denks.

this seems to be a very nice example also

http://www.carsales....mode%20matchany

and what i mean by how much do you want to spend,

personally i absolutly love r32, but i would still be hard pressed paying 40000 for one, i think the one below is worth the money but in this day and age not many people would be willing to pay it,

but i would say i would pay up to 32000 for it, check below, beautiful condition

http://www.carsales....mode%20matchany

ok maybe a little more :)

Edited by M.C Ren

yeah i realise 40 is more then most would be willing to pay, but maybe you could negotiate with him, your obviously looking at spending around high 20's to low 30's if your looking for a prestine example and interested in vpec 1's and vspec 2's so offer him cash,

you never know, he might say yes

also, anyone know if the guy selling the burgandy 32 with gdzlaa plates in vic a while back is still for sale, that thing was mickey

Edited by M.C Ren

I know of an absolutely gorgeous Black R32 GTR here in Brisbane. Easily one of the very best you will find.

I'm super fussy, the owner is even fussier!

I've seen enough GTR's and know how to look past a nice set of wheels and shiny paint, and it's a special car that I'd recommend.... Last weekend's Japanese National saw people drooling and admiring this car (despite not being entered in the show lol)

Low 30's would likely buy this particular car.

Forged engine, tasteful mods, BBS LM wheels. 300 odd RWKW.

Lots of new genuine parts such as window rubbers, glass etc, all to make it look superb. Jacking points etc are all still arrow straight. Anyway, PM me if that could be of interest to you.

I know of an absolutely gorgeous Black R32 GTR here in Brisbane. Easily one of the very best you will find.

I'm super fussy, the owner is even fussier!

I've seen enough GTR's and know how to look past a nice set of wheels and shiny paint, and it's a special car that I'd recommend.... Last weekend's Japanese National saw people drooling and admiring this car (despite not being entered in the show lol)

Low 30's would likely buy this particular car.

Forged engine, tasteful mods, BBS LM wheels. 300 odd RWKW.

Lots of new genuine parts such as window rubbers, glass etc, all to make it look superb. Jacking points etc are all still arrow straight. Anyway, PM me if that could be of interest to you.

pm sent mate :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

"GTR32G" is about to sell his one.

It won the Jim Richards Best R32 GTR Award at the R32 GTR 21st Anniversary!

It was featured in Motive DVD #11 in that event segment.

It's a gorgeous red.

It's here in Sydney too. PM him aka Brian!

If you buy this one, I'm sure Brian would give you a facsimile of the Award Certificate. He was supposed to place his car along with other 'best GTRs' at Legends Night.

Not a shrinking violet in the engine bay either!

The hunt has begun in Japan... BUMP!

I think you should consider making a decent offer on VSPEC 1 (whiter32's gtr) for a start its already here and you can look it over yourself. I was told he is wanting to move it on, so he may have gotten a bit flexible on price.

Ive looked it over a few times and the thing looks like it just rolled off a showroom floor. Only ever really seen it at shows too so I suspect it lives in an air tight bubble the rest of the time LOL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...