SAU Community

Need help finding parts in Melb

Rowdyr32

Trying to get all the parts together to do a rb26 convesion into my 32gtst. All I need now is a resistor pack, front pipes, airbox and the part of the loom on the right side for the knock sensors and acc valve etc.

If any of you know somebody who has these parts or a wrecker where you've seen them could you please help me because I've tried almost every wrecker in melb and some in nsw and nobody has parts for or is wrecking r32/33 gtr's or rb26's or their crashed in that part.

I've also posted in the wanted section as well.

Any help would be much appriciated!

Alredy tried upimports and ekw. Wrong no. listed for T&H wreckers.

Japanese special vechiles have the parts I need.

Just need to midify the gtr sump now because I made the gts-t sump fit and now I've read that all I have to do is chop the diff off the side of the gtr sum and it will fit. Need to use it because it scavanges better and it braces the g/box better.

Thanks alot for your help guys!

Called phil at directimported the other day and one of his mates makes cheap resistor packs so he's sending me one down COD when its finished. Seems like a top bloke. He's using one on his 450hp r32gtst so it should be good enough for my car.

Alredy tried upimports and ekw. Wrong no. listed for T&H wreckers.

Japanese special vechiles have the parts I need.

Just need to midify the gtr sump now because I made the gts-t sump fit and now I've read that all I have to do is chop the diff off the side of the gtr sum and it will fit. Need to use it because it scavanges better and it braces the g/box better.

Thanks alot for your help guys!

glad to help. JSV seem at have a BIG parts store and aren't too badly priced