SAU Community

1998 R33 Gt-R S3 Vspec

FOR SALE :

1998 R33 GTR VSPEC series 3 

KN6 (Dark grey/purple/blue pearl )

88,000kms

FIRM $28,000

Hello i have come to the sad conclusion that it is time to sell my Gtr . I have a few debts and Can no longer Afford to keep it . 

This is a fine example of a genuinely original S3 GTR . I searched a long time for a series 3 and came across this fresh from Japan . I am the first owner in Australia and it was complied and bought from NAGOYA MOTORS in May 2011 . 

1998 VSPEC which has ATESSA-ETS PRO unlike the standard Gtr r33 which have the non pro version , also this s3 has updated 4WD computers compared to s1/2 . The ABS module is also S3 only with 4 channel independent wheel abs (r34 Gtr) . A-LSD (active LSD) and few other mechanical differences I've seen across a few models .

The car is completely stock! I mean down to a Nissan tape player and no mods under the hood at all , the car remains as it was from the show room floor and the condition is also like new! 

I have lucky to fall upon an exhaust which is amazing quality , I only wanted to source the best parts which is why i went with FUJITSUBO GEIKEN. 

FGK Titanium (TUNED LENGTH) front pipe , it's a beautiful front pipe that has equally tuned length from both turbos , it wraps around the bell housing towards drivers side and joins back to the cat and sits tight on body.

FGK Titanium Catalytic Converter 80mm in/out , flat style for ride height . 

FGK Titanium Twin 60mm cat back . Sits tight and looks amazing underneath car , joins into a large ovel muffler and Still remains twin inside the body of muffler to a single 4" tip .

The car has been my pride and joy and I have done nothing but look after her . Since I've purchased the car I have had ZERO mechanical issues at . It seriously is like driving it new. 

I have taken it to WSID for a run down the 1/4 and got a time of 12.53 @ 178km/h . Which is amazing for factory trim . 

The boost is running 0.9bar and fitted with a xtreme HD ORGANIC clutch .

Call Glen on 0433818248

454d4065.jpg

2cd8b202.jpg

3434ac0b.jpg

78aaeeb5.jpg

f4a366d1.jpg

ff63c3d7.jpg

609cd6ec.jpg

c71fc627.jpg

86eb8d58.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created