SAU Community

R32 Gtr With Suicide Dooes

GTRAAH

Im the type of guy that doesnt like spoilers, And im thinking imagine an R32 GTR lowered with suicide doors... I wonder what that would look like i can see it in my head and it looks good. Whats the work involved in doing this and is it extra weight on the car?

lambo doors on 32 gtrs has been done by veilside > http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkuc-_kuR6TZXDjPiTE-Y7Ye1RzhML1BrESfrUwfdkBPMBQcWrR3WV96Dn

suicide will be even worse, so if your tryin to be 'unique' I wouldn't waste my time on something that is going to ruin a classic super car

Edited by willL

veilside make some crazy stuff, but anything with gull wing/scisor doors thats not from factory looks try hard. ie a cruise i went on about 2yrs ago some guy (prob mid 30's) rocked up in a stock silver 33 gtst with scissor doors and stickers etc, honestly it didnt look toooo bad. Then this doosh (who clearly had never been to a cruise before), thought it would be cool to wear a vin diesel tank top and hire some hot chicks to pose next to him while some photographer took photos.

i can still remember everyone moving their cars to get away from him like the plague

^ that pretty much sums up the type of ppl who put gull/scissor doors on skylines.

Edited by Char