SAU Community

North-west meetup - Watergardens Hotel

WazR32GTSt

the last time this was tried, there wasn't enough notice and not a big turn-out from what i heard. will be good to put some faces to the cars i see around this area and the names i see on the forums...

so here it goes again:

i though the north-west guys in here could have a meetup at the Watergardens Hotel for some beers or food. they do lunch/dinner buffet's or they have a bar around the back with plenty of beer on tap.

we could have it on a friday night for beers/dinner or saturday day for lunch (beers if you're keen!). would think avoiding saturday night would be good to avoid dikheads...

Friday May 7th / Saturday May 8th

PLENTY OF NOTICE GIVEN!

anyone like the idea?

who's in...

cheers,

Warren.

Done. All you have to do mention is food and i am there!

Sat arvo IMO would be best, do a bite of lunch, perfect.

Friday nights are too hard after work for some people.

Also, if you wanna organise this yourself, get some melway ref's etc.

As i dare say some others from the otherside of town would definately join us :D

And it makes life a bit easier!

Lemme know if you need help - ash

awesome... 1 out of 1

i like the idea of lunch better also...

If you want to help then i would be more than grateful ash. i think if we can just get some intrest going first then from there we can make a 'how to get there' sheet and make a booking a the hotel for the food. and luckily the carpark is big enough to hold lots of cars for us...

Waz.

awesome... 1 out of 1

i like the idea of lunch better also...  

If you want to help then i would be more than grateful ash. i think if we can just get some intrest going first then from there we can make a 'how to get there' sheet and make a booking a the hotel for the food. and luckily the carpark is big enough to hold lots of cars for us...

Waz.

ill come past for a look....prob sat day/afternoon is lookinjg good.....that all u can eat powwwwa did damage last time bloated!